Red Blush

Dreamergirl3

Anyone know of any lines that have really bright intense blush shades, like Red or Pink? I'm talkin BRIGHT! Hehe. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

metalkitty

NYX makes super pigmented creme blushes in colors like red, orange, hot pink, and burgandy as well as more natural ones. I like them more that MAC blushcremes.

lilviolingrrl

MAC's Frankly Scarlet blush is very red...it was what I was using as a red eyeshadow (carefully though, because it's not eye safe!) before Passionate eyeshadow came along!

DaizyDeath

Ben Nye makes a bunch of those thier a stage makeup line alot of the professional makeup artists on here use them.

Plus fairly cheap compared to mac a blush is only 8.00 although their blushes and eyeshadows are considered the same they have small eye shadows aka reg size for 5.99 and large aka blush size for 8.99

HTH

d_flawless

i was gonna say frankly scarlet, or you can try pro product, true red and magenta are a few...
or, if you can get a hold of hunger red (LE), that is BRIGHT.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
i was gonna say frankly scarlet, or you can try pro product, true red and magenta are a few...
or, if you can get a hold of hunger red (LE), that is BRIGHT.

Agreed /\, plus MAC Pro's:

-Deep Pink Powder Blush
(A vivid hot, fushcia pink)

-Bright Coral Powder Blush
(A vivid coral, red. This is darker and more vivid than Desirous)

-Pro CCBS in: Madly Magenta, Movie Star Red, Flaming Fuschia, Full Fuschia, Pink Shock,

-Pro Pigments in: Basic Red, Bright Fuschia

Or regular MAC:

Premeditated CCB
Virgin Isle CCB

Here are some pics from my traincase that show some of the above:

Pigments
SpecktraPigmentsFlash.JPG

CCBs
SpecktraCreamColourBases.JPG

Powder Blushes:
SpectraBlushFlash.JPG

The actual products are more vivid in colour than these pics show.

What kind of look are you using this for? Sounds fun.
smiles.gif

MAC_Pixie04

NARS Exhibit A or Crazed. Exhibit A is a ridiculous shade of BRIGHT almost neon red. And Crazed is deepend fuschia with shimmer.

cno64

I completely agree with those who recommend MAC's Magenta and Deep Pink. I have both of those, and they are a bit tricky(a big fluffy brush is an absolute must) but well worth the effort!
Other intense MAC blushes are "Frankly Scarlet" and "Lovecrush." Some even consider "Dollymix" bright.
I don't own any myself, but I think NARS makes some intense blushes, too.

Latest posts