Red Dirt Roundup -

Shimmer

YAY! I'm headed out to the CCR-RDR, gonna watch Cross Canadian Ragweed, Stoney LaRue, Gary Allen, The Black Crowes, & more. It's an all day concert in an outdoor venue. My money is that it's gonna rain.
W/e.
YAYYYYYYYYYY!

Janice

Have an excellent time at the concert.
greengrin.gif

Shimmer

LOTS of Gary Allen pics, I didn't watch CCR because their crowd was too much, and I was NOT in the mood for the bullshit.
I got a pic with Mickey from Mickey and the Motorcars, if y'all don't know who they are, you should give a listen.
Sun Volt & No Justice were also fantastic...though No Justice was a bit too loud.

I LOVE the Randy Rogers Band, and Stoney LaRue. Fantastic. I have more pics but didn't load them all.
It was a great day, and I got a buzz, got some sun, and got to hear some good music. All I needed was a beach and the day'd been perfect.

Shimmer

Unfortunately, I didn't stay for them. The crowd started getting WAY too rowdy, and after having a discussion with a policeman and several more than drunk people, we decided to leave while Ragweed was playing.

Shimmer

"I've got a head for business and a body for sin"
lol.gif

I need to get a new one since I ripped the sleeves off that one and had it autographed.
oh.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
"I've got a head for business and a body for sin"
lol.gif

Nice homage to "Working Girl"
lol.gif
Did you ever see that movie?

Looks like you had fun.