red eyes!!

Iridescence

Hey Ladies,

I am using MAC's technakhol eyeliner right now and if you've noticed on my post I don't put eyeliner all the way to the inner corner of my eye because my eyes go really red and they become really dry.

I was looking to venture out and try to solve this irritable problem of mine. Was is just as good as the technakhol if not better?

How is UD 24/7 liners??

TIA!!

Showgirl

I have tried UD 24-7 and I wasn't overly impressed: I didn't find the lastability any better than other less expensive liners.... pretty colours, though...

My eyes get really easily irritated by some brands of eyeliner, but for some reason, I seem to fine with about 99% of eyeshadow. When I'm going for a "liner" look under my eyes, quite often I just press in a little bit of eyeshadow instead with a sponge applicator: some of my faves for this are Carbon, Nocturnelle, Beauty Marked (though this is possibly not the best idea in the planet cos of the glitter I guess), Swimming (again, it's got glitter, but I seem fine with it), Electric Eel.

When I put the eyeshadow along my waterline, sometimes my eye stings and the shadow seeps out in tears just for a second or two, but then it settles, and doesn't itch or migrate TOO much further from where it's at. This seems to be OK for my eyes even when they're being a bit "sensitive" and reacting to any kind of liner product on the inside (I've had *TERRIBLE* reactions to Bitz 'n Glitz on my waterline in the past). I don't know if it's anything to do with whatever emolient they use in pencil/liquid/gel liners or something, but for whatever reason, powder products just seem to work better inside of my eye (I'll use liners on the top lid, but not below). It might be worth a try for you too?

Dunno if this helps or not x