RED lip reccs...please help!

_trimm_trabb

I have always wanted to find the perfect shade of red lipstick and/or lipgloss for me, but I'm terrified they'll all look awful on me. Here are a couple pictures of me...any recommendations? Thank you SO much!

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

Wearing show coral chromeglass in both of these.
smiles.gif

Kat

Dubonnet is lovely

I think ladybug would look hot. It's a warm red so would go well with your colouring, and it's a lustre so if you're new to reds you can build it up or wear it sheer
smiles.gif

Showgirl

Your hair is loooooovely

I like reds bright, and when my hair was a similar colour to yours I used to mainly wear "Lady Danger" - its a SCREAMINGLY red lipstick with strong orangey undertones, it will be bold as hell but will look GREAT with your hair I think.... but that's only if you decide "hell, let's GO FOR IT!!!!"...

If you fancy trying something more subtle to start with, then Dubonnet (slightly darker), or Ladybug (bright, but sheer) as already stated would be good.

I also think New York Apple - a toasty, sparkly, pinky red - would look nice.

~LadyLocks~

I really love Viva Glam I, it's not too bright and has a bit of brown in it. It's a very pretty red IMO! Just go to the counter and start trying reds and I'm sure you'll find the one that best suites you, that's what I did and ended up with Viva Glam.

Oh and BTW...you hair is sooooo cute, love it!!