Red swollen puffy eyes...help!

MAC_Pixie04

Hello. I'm having a dilemma: i've been doing tons of crying and It's probably going to remain for a few days maybe even a couple of weeks. But it makes my eyes really swollen and puffy, even more so than usual. I've sworn off make up for right now, since it irritates them and makes the puffiness worse. I have big plans coming up this weekend, and the red eye look just isn't sexy! I need help! What can I do to get the puffiness down? I've used witchhazel, and I've run out of that, so if anybody knows where I could get some, that would help too.

Thanks!

saucipinkbabydoll

go and by Zi eyedrops soak two cottonballs with it and apply to eyes. models use this all the time. This is the best eye drops you will ever find Don't get addicted to using this though because it's not exactly good to use all the time, but they make the whites of your eyes really bright.

Dreamergirl3

I agree with cyens, also cotton balls soaked in cold milk is great too. Basically, anything cold helps with the puffy part. As for redness, I've used visine (which isn't really addicting and safe for eyes).
For a one-two punch, I've put my visine in the fridge (so it gets cold) then soaked my cotton balls in that, and placed them over my eyes for 15 minutes. It really helps! Though, Visine is expensive (to me, a poor student it is!), and you need alot to soak a cotton ball in it. I've done this twice, for emergency situations ( I had a wedding to attend lol). HTH!

saucipinkbabydoll

You can buy Zi eye drops at Walmart or I think a highend beauty store wherever you live??? They are a little steep in price like $6-$8 at least that is how much they are in Hawaii.But I think it's worth it.My teacher a NY makeup artist who I studied under turned me on to this product.I really hope this helps! (=Sorry you're so blue...

Latest posts