Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

i honestly cant remember what it said on the package. sorry. although i only bought one of them so i was under the limit. i think each tine i have ordered i have been under the limit so i really dont know :(

KawaiiPrincess

I went to Selfridges today and I ended up buying Amazon Princess and Spitfire. I tried them on when I got home and both are gorgeous! I don't have alot of similar colours in my personal collection so I'm happy I got them. I also got a couple of WW postcards which was a nice surprise.

My online delivery still hasn't arrived and I couldn't see the other products close up because the counter was so busy. I did see the MSF from a distance and they are huge. I haven't spent this much on a MAC collection since Hello Kitty. I can't wait for my delivery! Hope I get it on Monday!

LMD84

I went to Selfridges today and I ended up buying Amazon Princess and Spitfire. I tried them on when I got home and both are gorgeous! I don't have alot of similar colours in my personal collection so I'm happy I got them. I also got a couple of WW postcards which was a nice surprise.

My online delivery still hasn't arrived and I couldn't see the other products close up because the counter was so busy. I did see the MSF from a distance and they are huge. I haven't spent this much on a MAC collection since Hello Kitty. I can't wait for my delivery! Hope I get it on Monday!
oh enjoy your two goodies you got today! spitfire is the one item that i really want but am trying to resist!! and i am sure you will get your online goodies soon! let us know what you think of them!

Sweetoothj

Enjoy your purchases
thmbup.gif

You ladies are lucky, I didnt find anything from the WW collection that I liked, I ordered the 4 lipglasses online from Selfridges then went into store at lunchtime and was disappointed when I saw them irl went back and cancelled my order
ssad.gif
Hopefully I'll get lucky with the Quite Cute collection

LMD84

Enjoy your purchases
thmbup.gif

You ladies are lucky, I didnt find anything from the WW collection that I liked, I ordered the 4 lipglasses online from Selfridges then went into store at lunchtime and was disappointed when I saw them irl went back and cancelled my order
ssad.gif
Hopefully I'll get lucky with the Quite Cute collection
well dont be sad! you should be happy about all the money you have saved! :) and i dont doubt that you will be hauling goodies from quite cute! bthe collection looks freaking awesome!

spunky

is jeanius coming out at the same time as WW?

i'm so lost with release dates just now, the holiday/big spring collections always confuse me :(

LMD84

is jeanius coming out at the same time as WW?

i'm so lost with release dates just now, the holiday/big spring collections always confuse me :(
no jeanious should be in april :) in march it should be the new viva glam and wonder woman. i am just hoping that we get quite cute in april as well as the states! i am so excited for it!

Eleentje

Haha, nevermind! I was being a muppet and misread what you've said. I thought you said you bought all 3 lipglasses, but you were saying that they still have all 3 in stock!
fool.gif

LMD84

hee hee! no worries!

oh and i shall report back with what they have got. i wouldnt be shocked if there were TT stuff there either. it didnt look like much sold out at all really from that collection. overall it was a little dissapointing to me!

spunky

This is very true, I'm also looking forward to the jeanious collection :)

me too! i like the smaller collections, there's never the same insanity about sell out products with them because they're released with a big, overshadowing collection :)

Sweetoothj

me too! i like the smaller collections, there's never the same insanity about sell out products with them because they're released with a big, overshadowing collection :)
Yes, unlike with VV!!! where I only managed to get 1 eyeshadow because they were all on ebay for like £40!! In fact when I went to check out Selfridges on Thursday lunchtime there was this 'lady' that bought one of everything and as much as I dont like to judge people on appearance there was no way on God's green earth she was buying that make-up for herself to wear. Even my friend said I bet that lot's going on ebay!!

pippa!

i bought marquise d' and i think that's all i'm probably going to buy from ww, horror of horrors! i was in nyc last week so i had a good look at the collection in a few mac stores & that plus emancipation was the only thing i wanted, but emancipation isn't really anything special (it's my perfect shade, but i can easily dupe it) so i decided to pass on it for now.

(but i did pick up some non-ww things! the 217 and 204 brush & 2 fling eyebrow pencils, and rose pigment <3)

luckily for my bank balance i'm not fussed about jeanious or quite cute either. woop, i can start focusing on putting together my perfect 15 palette i guess!

banana1234

i want spitfire,marquise d, mighty aphrodite and athena's kiss, but all i'm going to fret about is mighty aphrodite, i REALLY want that, it better not sell out insanely quick, i'm hoping to call in a phone order while im on lunch the day it comes out on mac.com

Anitacska

Lou, could you please give me the link to allcosmeticswholesale on eBay as I can't find their store at all?! Thanks!

I went to Selfridges today, it was crazy, very busy, people grabbing stuff, but they did have a lot of stock. I got Pink Power MSFs, both blushes and 3 lipsticks (didn't get Russian Red). I contemplated the lipglasses, but they look so hideous, I was really put off by the huge applicators. :( I didn't have much time to test the eyeshadows as I was with some friends, but based on Temptalia's swatches and reviews I don't think I'm interested anyway. I will probably get Golden Lariat once it comes to Debenhams, but that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts