Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
Is the Nordstrom Anniversary collection AKA Graphic Gardens going to be released in the UK ???

i was thinking that! Look boxes sound amazing
drools.gif

inconspicuous

Me too, I sure hope so. But the Nordstrom Exclusive Quads aren't released here so I'm thinking they probably won't be =[

LMD84

last year we did get part of the nordies exclusive collection. we got the eye palettes and lip palletes and the brush sets. so we may get part of the collection again (i'm hoping for all because i really want a look box!!)

Lovely Gia

Don't know if this has already been posted, but here are some more dates for your diary:
Rose Romance 7 MAY
Style Warriors 4 June
Naked Honey 2 July

Think Double Dazzle is out the same date as Rose Romance

Lovely Gia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
last year we did get part of the nordies exclusive collection. we got the eye palettes and lip palletes and the brush sets. so we may get part of the collection again (i'm hoping for all because i really want a look box!!)

The look boxes sound fantastic!!!! Think we should get some store exclusives!!!

Snowy_z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Gia
Don't know if this has already been posted, but here are some more dates for your diary:
Rose Romance 7 MAY
Style Warriors 4 June
Naked Honey 2 July

Think Double Dazzle is out the same date as Rose Romance

Cant wait for rose romance and style warriors! Sugarsweet and grand duo just didnt appeal to me!

LMD84

rose romance is exciting me!! i just hope we get the quad or i'll be so upset! also fix+ rose is appealing to me... i love rose smells and think i'd use my fix+ more if it smelt good!

Hey UK girls!

I'm from Germany but taking a flight via Heathrow on the 2nd of May. Does anyone of you know what collections I can ecpect there? I read you posts about the release dates but Im just wondering whether they have collections at Heathrow (terminal 2) or not?

Thanks so much! Lisa

iadoremac

the only thing you would get at heathrow is sugarsweet and grand duos and most likely tha mac travel sets

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
the only thing you would get at heathrow is sugarsweet and grand duos and most likely tha mac travel sets

Yup, Trip has been out at Heathrow for a little while, I saw it last week at Terminal 3.

amber_j

I found loads of Hello Kitty at T5 2 weeks ago, and some leftover BBR stuff as well in the little glass beakers.

DirtyPlum

I went to Update and can confirm the following:

May
A Rose Romance
Double Dazzle
Mineralize Eye Shadow Elements

June
Style Warrior

July
Naked Honey

August
Euristocrats II
Colour Craft
Graphic Garden

amber_j

Thanks for the info DirtyPlum. Do you know if Rose Romance & Double Dazzle are coming out on the same day?

ritchieramone

There hasn't been much excitement about Rose Romance in the Europe forum, but it's up on the UK website now, along with Double Dazzle.

ETA Creme de Violet doesn't appear with the collection (Cranberry is there instead for some reason) but it's still on the site with the rest of the eyeshadows in case anyone's looking for it.

LMD84

they have alos added the other minereal eyeshadow duos on the site - fresh green mix, pink split and sea and sky for example. as well as doubledazzle!

i bought circa plum pigment, silverthorne shadow, goldyrocks dazzleglass and fresh green mix.
smiles.gif

Girl about town

i bought love and frienship nail varnish and rose romance lipstick , i like this range but went on a NARS, YSL spree so had no cash left for it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.