Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Thanks DP.

The minerlize kits are £43!! I only wanred Shimpagne. So i don't think it's worth me spending that much money if i only want 1 item. I already have the other stuff that comes with it.

Ditto. I originally wanted both, but i'm not paying £86 for 2 MSF's.

I will wait a few weeks, where I imagine there will be a few popping up in the Clearance Bin.
sneaky.gif

inconspicuous

Thanks for your help!

I Called the Pro line to check for sure and no discount is available on the holiday collection. He did say though that if they don’t sell as well as planned they’ll be offered at a discount at the end of November (apparently they did this last year).

I’m kind of glad about this to be perfectly honest, I’ve got Thursday off work so it means I can go pick up my stuff in store instead of having to order over the phone to use discount and wait ages for it to come, and then have it REdelivered because nobody is home to sign for it lol.

So excited to hit Meadowhall on Thursday morning now =]

I think I'm just going to get the eye palettes and maybe one of the brush sets... I'll need to go see them in store before I decide though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.honey
Katheartsmakeup - Can you not order from Frasers Glasgow?, its where i get my Mac from.

it's just the mineralize kits i can't get, because i think they are stores only? not completely sure, but everything else i can get online/at a mac counter
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Im confused :S I just thought Id search the site to see if the holiday colour collection was secretly up. I searched "Boy Bait" It worked, and is avail to add to your bag (Along with Partial Pink, & Ever So Rich.) However the other ones from Cream Team show up, but as sold out. Have they been there all along?
They show as £12.72, I thought "ooh cheap" but add them to your bag and £14 :O Obviously priced before the price increase
lol.gif

Dont think this works with the rest of the collection.

LMD84

yeah i noticed that about the cremesheens. i think the actual stuff will be up on site tommorow because the cremesheens were not there yesterday.
smiles.gif

also as a side note... has anybody else noticed that the europe sale threads have gone? or is it just me??

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Im confused :S I just thought Id search the site to see if the holiday colour collection was secretly up. I searched "Boy Bait" It worked, and is avail to add to your bag (Along with Partial Pink, & Ever So Rich.) However the other ones from Cream Team show up, but as sold out. Have they been there all along?
They show as £12.72, I thought "ooh cheap" but add them to your bag and £14 :O Obviously priced before the price increase
lol.gif

Dont think this works with the rest of the collection.

LOL, I just typed "holiday" into the search bar and it came up with some random item called "Holiday 2007 Giftable Tissue"! Weird.

Even if it does all go up tomorrow, I have to use all my willpower to wait until Thursday when the Debenhams beauty event is on at my local store. That way I can get ten pounds worth of beauty club points if I spend 50
graucho.gif

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah i noticed that about the cremesheens. i think the actual stuff will be up on site tommorow because the cremesheens were not there yesterday.

also as a side note... has anybody else noticed that the europe sale threads have gone? or is it just me??

Hun do you mean the Sale and swap thread? If you do their right at the bottom of the forum homepage. If you don't mean that totally ignore me
smiles.gif

LMD84

i did that search and saw the gift tissue thing! no piccie and no price so i wonder what the heck it was!

anita22

Quote:
i did that search and saw the gift tissue thing! no piccie and no price so i wonder what the heck it was!

Maybe it was some kind of free giftwrapping? Someone should order it just to find out, hehe
sneaky.gif

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconspicuous
It looks like the whole holiday collection is up now, including the Mischief Makers sets =]

ooo really!? wandering off to mac website now.....
yahoo.gif

kelly2509t

That's what I've just done. Started to add goodies to the basket but stopped myself from buying. Need to have a look at them first! They should be out Thursday right?

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Thanks DP.

The minerlize kits are £43!! I only wanred Shimpagne. So i don't think it's worth me spending that much money if i only want 1 item. I already have the other stuff that comes with it.

I feel exactly the same way
ssad.gif
£43 is a bit too much for just Shimpagne!!

ritchieramone

Quote:

I haven't been able to access the Europe sale/swap threads for more than a year now! They disappeared without warning and despite a few PMs and a few different mods looking into it, they've never returned.
th_dunno.gif

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by katheartsmakeup
i think i'm gonna cry now
cry.gif
ssad.gif

i really really really wanted to get one of the mineralize kits, probably the pink toned one (forgot the name) but i'm in scotland and we have no stores!
cry.gif
we are left out
ssad.gif

I think it's a real shame that we miss out on store exclusives since there are no Scottish stores.

However, the good news is that the mineralize kits have appeared online despite worries that they wouldn't.
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Hun do you mean the Sale and swap thread? If you do their right at the bottom of the forum homepage. If you don't mean that totally ignore me
smiles.gif

yeah that's what i meant... but i can no longer see them! can anybody link it to me? this is so weird!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I think it's a real shame that we miss out on store exclusives since there are no Scottish stores.

However, the good news is that the mineralize kits have appeared online despite worries that they wouldn't.
smiles.gif

i know right?! they really need to build a store here!

and omg i'm so happy they did
greengrin.gif
th_worship.gif
drools.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts