Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaOrestea

My wishlists for the next few collections are:

Lilyland - None, it all looks horrid especially the ugly facepowder flower thingy, I can see there being a lot of these at CCOs in a few months time :p

All Ages etc... - Personal Style BPB, Myself Lipstick, All Races E/s

So not too much really. I may even talk myself out of the lipstick once I see it in person - but I still have yet to find the perfect "concealer" lipstick on me. So I am hoping this will be it
smiles.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
My wishlists for the next few collections are:

Lilyland - None, it all looks horrid especially the ugly facepowder flower thingy, I can see there being a lot of these at CCOs in a few months time :p

All Ages etc... - Personal Style BPB, Myself Lipstick, All Races E/s

So not too much really. I may even talk myself out of the lipstick once I see it in person - but I still have yet to find the perfect "concealer" lipstick on me. So I am hoping this will be it
smiles.gif

i see u live in guildford, where is ur nearest CCO? im trying to find out where my nearest would be

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Ditto, I just said a few posts ago that I was only going to get ONE... when I went to look which one I liked I fell in love with all 4
ssad.gif
They are gorgeous though esp. Florida. I don't know why but i'm really into bright pink cheeks atm. I even bought a pan of Azalea blush from the clearance bin yesterday
shockt.gif
I hope I can make it more Audrey Kitching & less coco the clown.

p.s Loving Liberty of London packaging!!!
th_worship.gif

Florida is damn sexy!
th_worship.gif
I promised I'd cut down my blush buying but I can tell I'm gonna fail 9 days into the new year *sighs*

Bright pinks look fab in this cold weather, they give a lovely flush to the cheeks.

I reckon Blooming Lovely l/s from Liberty of London may be the new Lavender Whip..time'll tell once we see swatches.

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Florida is damn sexy!
th_worship.gif
I promised I'd cut down my blush buying but I can tell I'm gonna fail 9 days into the new year *sighs*

You can never have enough blush...even with your, was it 56 or so you have already haha
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I finally got my By Candlelight MSF today! Taken long enough with the snow.

I got to say it's not quite the shade I expected it to be but it's really pretty and I'm actually glad because it's very different to most of the MSFs I already have. I was thinking it would be very like Porcelain Pink but it's way less pink, much softer. I also compared it to Petticoat and that's the same kind of pink but Petticoat is more intense. The gold veining on By Candlelight is lovely, it looks shimmery but at the same time subtle, gives it a slightly bronze pink look too. Happy with my purchase anyway!
greengrin.gif

kelly2509t

It took mine a while to come through because of the snow
ssad.gif
I got my goodies Saturday when I ordered them the Monday before. I love By Candlelight, it's just a gorgeous colour!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipelica
When is the relece date for UK for All Ages, All Races, All Sexes?

i dont know otherwise i'd tell you, first thurs of feb isnt it?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i dont know otherwise i'd tell you, first thurs of feb isnt it?

i would imagine so. i bet that's when we get the new additions to the perm line as well (the pop colour collection) - lucky green in pan form will be jumping into my cart as soon as it goes on the uk site!!

Kirsty

Ooh yay, you have made my morning
smiles.gif
I read about that collection on temptalia yesterday and had wondered if we would get it. so now i'm a happy bunny. lucky green
th_drool.gif
even more so because I was tempted to buy it for $30 from the clearance bin. I feel like my e/s collection is complete (for now). I recently got De menthe & Blue absinthe. now this finishes them.

Can't wait for Lilyland now. I think I will get all the blushes (still debating on the orange one). I got Florida in a swap, so i'm hoping it arrives before the release so I can play.

Kirsty

Incase you ladies didn't get the email through. Free shipping on www.maccosmetics.co.uk 'til Midnight Saturday 23rd Jan. Use code SHIPJAN.

What can I buy to utilise this? I don't actually need anything (except the W&C s/s which is sold out
ssad.gif
) but free shipping!!!!
lol.gif

kelly2509t

Damn MAC e-mailling me that! Now I HAVE to go a buy something
ssad.gif
Cleaver MAC marketing people.

Is MAC in Lilyland and All Races, All Sexes being released the first Thurs in Feb does anyone know?

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Damn MAC e-mailling me that! Now I HAVE to go a buy something
ssad.gif
Cleaver MAC marketing people.

Is MAC in Lilyland and All Races, All Sexes being released the first Thurs in Feb does anyone know?

Hehe I know, I feel that way too. The thing is, its not even that good of a deal for me..I work 2mins away from the freestanding store, so i'm not really saving any money. I can just go buy it. Silly me.
tong.gif

2 weeks
ssad.gif
I cant wait that long.

kelly2509t

I'm going to try and stay away from the website. It's not much of a saving because I always order over the minimum amount for free shipping anyway
smiles.gif

I only want two things (one from each collection) but I'm not letting myself buy any MAC til then. Lets hope two weeks goes fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts