Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

When I get pennies, I am going to buy the 2 palettes & Goldilux as this is $80 it qualifies for free shipping.
th_DANCE.gif
Now, when will that be, hmmmm.

I'm not liking the look of pret a papier, the next collection i'm remotely interested in is To the Beach, but i'm not going to haul it. Prob's hipness & some kind of lip item (i'm obsessed), so pennies saved will go towards the above.

On a different note the SP model has me lemming white blonde hair, even though I know it would look very, very bad on me. My skin is too warm.
lol.gif

ilexica

White blonde hair is reaaally hard to pull off. I tried it but my skin is too pink/uneven and it didn't suit me (I had the same problem with magenta and red hair). That said 'regular' blonde looks fine - it's what I have now. You could always get a wig or something, or do some streaks to see if you like it? (Like Rogue!). That said if it's dyed black it would probably take you a while to get it blonde, it took me about 6-8 months going from black, but then my hair is quite long.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
White blonde hair is reaaally hard to pull off. I tried it but my skin is too pink/uneven and it didn't suit me (I had the same problem with magenta and red hair). That said 'regular' blonde looks fine - it's what I have now. You could always get a wig or something, or do some streaks to see if you like it? (Like Rogue!). That said if it's dyed black it would probably take you a while to get it blonde, it took me about 6-8 months going from black, but then my hair is quite long.

Wow, that's a long time, only to find out you don't like it. :-( If I have a night out where we dress up I'll definately try a wig, good idea
smiles.gif

I've had my hair red a few times, but it really limits what make-up you can wear, not everything looks right.

I tried to dye it blonde once before & it went orange. I just rocked it for a few days like "that's what I was going for"
lol.gif
I have an edgy style so it kinda worked!

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Wow, that's a long time, only to find out you don't like it. :-( If I have a night out where we dress up I'll definately try a wig, good idea
smiles.gif

I like it golden blonde, so that's fine, I just stick with that
smiles.gif
Actually it took me 8 months to get it to this colour, but the time I had it platinum was a few years ago - I bleached out black then, too, took about 5 months. But the first time I did it myself so I fried my hair. In the end I was quite glad the platinum looked wrong because I just cut it and dyed it purple, and the dye made it look much healthier!

Quote:
I've had my hair red a few times, but it really limits what make-up you can wear, not everything looks right.

It really does. I basically stuck to plums, greens, turquoises and golds. I missed purple
ssad.gif

Quote:
I tried to dye it blonde once before & it went orange. I just rocked it for a few days like "that's what I was going for"
lol.gif
I have an edgy style so it kinda worked!

Lol! Like the girl in Paramore! I love orange but I've never had the guts to try it (every time I mention it my OH says 'NO! DON'T DO IT!'
lol.gif
)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Anyone excited for Pret a Papier?

i'm excited for the new paint pot! and that is it!

kelly2509t

Sorry if this has already been asked by what collections are going to be released in May, totally out of sync with MAC released at the moment
smiles.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Sorry if this has already been asked by what collections are going to be released in May, totally out of sync with MAC released at the moment
smiles.gif

As far as I know, it's just Pret a Papier hun.

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
As far as I know, it's just Pret a Papier hun.

Fab thanks! My bank balance will be very happy
smiles.gif

LMD84

it'll be good just having the one collection released...sometimes when we have two or three it is just way too much for me to keep up with... and my wallet of course!
tong.gif

dirtyprincess

Im going to have a breather until In the groove...well at least i mean i will just get a few products of my permanent MAC list and from other companies !

banana1234

i might get instant chic, and the paint pot, but if i cant get to my mac the week it comes out, i wont be that bothered

Sojourner

Well I went to my local MAC counter yesterday and they had a poster up for 'To the Beach' makeovers and the dates were 13th & 14th May, and the 13th is a Thursday, so I'm pretty sure that means that this collection is going to be out in May in the UK...

...thankfully I don't want much from this collection so it's all good to me!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
Well I went to my local MAC counter yesterday and they had a poster up for 'To the Beach' makeovers and the dates were 13th & 14th May, and the 13th is a Thursday, so I'm pretty sure that means that this collection is going to be out in May in the UK...

...thankfully I don't want much from this collection so it's all good to me!

yes it's a good job i don't want much from to the beach! because i'd have just got back from my holidays and i'll have most likely overspent there... so coming back and buying more mac could be a little much!

Kirsty

I think I only really want Hipness blush. I will probs get some lip products too, well because i'm an addict (depending on swatches)
smiles.gif
I have Humid & Shimermoss & i'm too pale to pull off bronzers.

Ooh & a 130 brush... oh no
ssad.gif

The Highlight powder looks so cute, but after the overspray, it's really not that special.

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes it's a good job i don't want much from to the beach! because i'd have just got back from my holidays and i'll have most likely overspent there... so coming back and buying more mac could be a little much!

What's on your US make-up shopping list for your holiday lou?

I think I might try a cream bronzer if the colours look nice I don't think they could have too much sparkle in them so or contouring they might be good, I'm contemplating the pink lip pencil also.
Gutted it's just a spray on the highlight power as it looks super pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts