Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
Oooh, cheeky bronze looks really nice. Might have to hunt one down on MUA.

Kirsty, how do you wear blonde MSF? I've tried it on cheeks but it just makes me look sunburnt
ssad.gif

I've honestly never had this problem..I just wear it as a blush (sometimes as an e/s
graucho.gif
) I even apply with my 129 & not 131 so it "shows up".

To be fair, I haven't worn this since last summer
nonono.gif
so maybe I was a bit darker then. I find in summer I get tanned enough to wear SFF NC15, whereas it is normally way too dark.

LMD84

i have blonde msf and it never looks like 'sunburn' on me either... perhaps you could use a bigger fluffier brush to apply so it's not going on too heavily? i use the 129

ilexica

Thankee. I use the 187, but I find that a lot of blue-toned pinks do this to me, I've no idea why. Particularly if I use them as a highlighter. Porcelain pink, light flush etc are fine but blonde just doesn't seem to flatter me
ssad.gif
But thank you, I'll have a play with it as a shadow later...

Anitacska

I just got this week's Heat and in the "This week we're all about..." section they featured 2 mineralize eyeshadows from In The Groove! Does that mean the collection is coming out early? I am so excited, going to keep checking the Mac website to see if it pops up on there today!
th_DANCE.gif

I can't imagine they would feature something that's not out for weeks yet, please please let it be true!
mac_wishlist.gif
I have a long list and I want the stuff now!!!

Kirsty

I've noticed magazines feature products weeks after the collection was released. I got Look yesterday & they featured stuff from To the Beach.
I've seen one where they had Marine Life weeks after
th_confused_new.gif
I dont see why when noone will be able to buy one.

With magazines, you never know!

LMD84

perhaps magazines just don't realise that they should show the products before of week of release? maybe they just don't get how popular mac collections are. i think the reason why they don't show items for such a long time is because 1 they don't keep up with the release dates, and 2 they have that many other promotional product to show they don't have enough room for all of it so stagger it out -hence why some gets left until after the release.

Anitacska

Yes, I'm sure they don't keep track of release dates as much as we do, but it would be nice if they featured products before or as soon as they come out. That's why I'm surprised to see In The Groove in Heat already and thinking it can't possibly be another 4 weeks until it comes out, can it? (No sign of it on the Mac website yet, but the magazine is dated 12-18th June so maybe "this week" actually means next week?) I really want all the mineralize stuff now!
ssad.gif

dirtyprincess

Ooo itd be super cool for it to come out early !
Im being super good though and only getting 2 MSFs and 1 lipstick.
On another note my Marine life arrived today thanks to a super cool specktra lady sending me it from the USA- oh my is it beautiful !!!

Anitacska

Do you know what else I find really annoying? I've signed up for Mac's newsletters thinking I'll hear about new collections first, but they only send them out once the collections had been out for several days, so in the case of Marine Life when it's already sold out! I just had an e-mail about Opulash, that came out last week! What's the point?
angry.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Do you know what else I find really annoying? I've signed up for Mac's newsletters thinking I'll hear about new collections first, but they only send them out once the collections had been out for several days, so in the case of Marine Life when it's already sold out! I just had an e-mail about Opulash, that came out last week! What's the point?
angry.gif

That annoys me too!

spunky

i'd imagine we'd get some of them at least.

and i hate the newsletter! why send it out AFTER the release? so silly...

LMD84

yes we should get the pigments. but they're not new colours. just pro colours which you can now get at normal mac stores and possibly counters
smiles.gif

Kirsty

So the US are getting this before us? I didin't like the Europe getting it 1st thing, I like swatches to tantilize my lemmings.

Atm it's a complete skip, however i'm hoping swatches will convince me otherwise!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
So the US are getting this before us? I didin't like the Europe getting it 1st thing, I like swatches to tantilize my lemmings.

Atm it's a complete skip, however i'm hoping swatches will convince me otherwise!

Apparently not as the US release date is 8th July. But we'll see.

I remember last year Colour Craft was set to come out a week before the US, and in the end it was the same day, so I'm not 100% sure we'll get this before them, but I know I want ALL the mes and mb's, plus Stereo Rose, so just need to see the lipsticks, but I'd want to see them in person anyway, so am not at all bothered seeing swatches in advance. So the sooner the better for me!
winks.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts