Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

I posted this on the CCO thread, but it seems very inactive, so I was hoping to get some answers here. Thanks.

I'll have a few days off in August (ie without kids + husband
winks.gif
) and plan to go to one of the CCO's, can anyone tell me if the Bicester one or the Gunwharf Quays (Portsmouth) one is better? I'm in Surrey, so whichever I go to will be a 1.5 hr journey, so really want to pick the better (bigger?) one.

I don't have any plans on what I want to buy, just have a look, so the bigger variety the better! Thanks!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'll be at a counter tomorrow, so i'll see what they say
yes.gif

i'm planning on getting a fair few dazzle lippies, the two bright A+O piggies and, if they're out, the LE Dare to Wear shadows.
mac_atemywallet.gif

E-mailed Mac re Dare to Wear, here's the reply:

"I can confirm that the DARE TO WEAR collection will be released at the beginning of August with the others."

Yep, definitely an expensive month, again!
mac_atemywallet.gif
shockt.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I posted this on the CCO thread, but it seems very inactive, so I was hoping to get some answers here. Thanks.

I'll have a few days off in August (ie without kids + husband
winks.gif
) and plan to go to one of the CCO's, can anyone tell me if the Bicester one or the Gunwharf Quays (Portsmouth) one is better? I'm in Surrey, so whichever I go to will be a 1.5 hr journey, so really want to pick the better (bigger?) one.

I don't have any plans on what I want to buy, just have a look, so the bigger variety the better! Thanks!

I've only been to Bicester and it was quite small. They had a lot of holliday sets, last years me's, fafi quad 2, shadowy lady quad and the other one (not spiced chocolate) and stuff from Style Warriors. They also had eyeshadow pots (LE and perm).

I don't know if anyone else can help you out about the one in Portsmouth.

Hope this helps.

Kirsty

I was planning on taking a trip to Bicester CCO one day, but it sounds just like York, which is a lot closer. I dont think i'll bother now.

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oohhh your brithday isn't far away now! are you getting excited? and are you getting mac goodies as gifts?
th_DANCE.gif

I'm not particularly excited as it looks like I will have to go to work on my birthday as it stands at the moment.
ssad.gif
Atleast work is only 100 metres from the MAC counter.

Probably won't get a lot of MAC as gifts, my family refuse to buy me anymore lately on the basis that I have so much already. Which is true but it hasn't stopped me thus far.
lol.gif
I'm trying to save money at the moment because I would like a new Chloe bag (a nice little Ethel because my Paraty is lonely...). Plus I'm going on holiday to NYC, Boston and Orlando on the 26th August for two weeks and need spends. It seems like everything comes at once!

Anyone made any prelim. lists as to what they will be buying from the next two collections?
greengrin.gif

Kirsty

Wow @ the Chloe Paraty bag, I just googled it & it is hawt. I don't know if I could spend £1700 on a bag. More like £17 from H&M, lol!

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Wow @ the Chloe Paraty bag, I just googled it & it is hawt. I don't know if I could spend £1700 on a bag. More like £17 from H&M, lol!

It wasn't that much thankfully! About half. I've just got the medium leather one but in a relatively rare colour, not the python or anything. They're beautiful but bank-breakingly so.

I went to Selfridges one day and you know how it is you get sucked in and I ended up taking home a bag I didn't go in for...
lol.gif
Bit like MAC really...

Anitacska

Quote:

Hahaha, me too, I thought a lot about forking out £40 for a bag from Accesorize!
lol.gif

Kirsty

The Anna Lou of London online shop is having a "midnight madness" sale tonight. between 8pm-12am everything is 50% off. I dont think there is a code, I think it will automatically update in the checkout.

If you've not seen her stuff, you should have a look. It is all too cute.

I got this a few weeks ago &
love.gif
it. (bit annoyed I could have got it 1/2 price though!)
http://www.annalouoflondon.com/produ...id=2048&IG=485

*not affiliated, I just got an email*
greengrin.gif

ilexica

Cheers Kirsty, I wanted the stallion necklace for ages so I just got one!

Also, can you use a pro card for collections, or only permanent items? My friend has offered to pick me some things up and I don't think there's anything I want from the permanent line right now (other than expensive brushes, lol) and I was wondering whether to ask her for a couple of the D2W lipglasses.

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
Cheers Kirsty, I wanted the stallion necklace for ages so I just got one!

Also, can you use a pro card for collections, or only permanent items? My friend has offered to pick me some things up and I don't think there's anything I want from the permanent line right now (other than expensive brushes, lol) and I was wondering whether to ask her for a couple of the D2W lipglasses.

I think you can use it for most collections, just not the ones that are collaborations like Liberty of London or Disney or stuff in special packaging?

Kirsty

Yeah that's right, Erin will usually post in the discussion threads whether pro discount applies. Its always the special packaging that it doesn't.

ilexica

Quote:
Yeah that's right, Erin will usually post in the discussion threads whether pro discount applies. Its always the special packaging that it doesn't.

Perfect, thanks!
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
so do u guys think everything will be out on thrusday the 5th of august? i'm tempted to book a day off

i would imagine so. potentially it will pop on the website the day before though
smiles.gif

spunky

does anyone know what the UK mac pro student kits consist of? [in general terms]

i ordered mine yesterday and all i know is it's a colour kit, tailored to Clydebank College needs, and cost £168 [that's with the 35% discount]. they've not told me what's in it and i won't find out till monday... so if anyone has any ideas...
graucho.gif

i have a feeling it'll be a few shades of face and body foundation, concealers, translucent powder, mascara, a liner or two, some blush pans, a few shadow pans and a couple of lipsticks, but that all seems a bit much even with the 35% discount!

is it sad that one of the things i'm most looking forward to about dare to wear is depotting the shadows? i love doing it!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i would imagine so. potentially it will pop on the website the day before though
smiles.gif

I would start stalking the website on Tuesday because A+O will be online exclusive (+Harrods) and it will sell out quickly for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts