Reliable shop sells MAC items?

TISH1124

I recommend MAC Online, Macy's, Dillards, Nordstroms.... just being honest...Not sure if you meant other than genuine Mac shops

geeko

Jus get it from the MAC counter straight or Macy, or nordstorm or Maccosmetics.com or the CCOs

there are too many websites selling fake MAC....

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPFM
Hi guys

Which shop u recommend me to get MAC authentic items?

Hiya
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I would recommend
http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/,Julie,who is incidently a member of Spectra,sells authentic Mac...cosmetics on this site.
I would advise you against buying from MAC HELLO LITTY BEAUTY 8PC POWDER BLUSH - Blush - Makeup Brush Online Sales,lord that website sells fake Mac en masse!I looked briefly cos someone at school ,told me that they bought 8 different shades of Mac Hello Kitty blush
ssad.gif
$49.99!!Phewwww
I am still debating if i should tell them that they bought a fake...am I correct that there is only 2 shades of HK ?Sorry but HK ,did not appeal to me,looked too cute ...so i did not follow it's launch etc..but correct me if im wrong ...

TheCollector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Hiya
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I would recommend
http://www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk/,Julie,who is incidently a member of Spectra,sells authentic Mac...cosmetics on this site.
I would advise you against buying from MAC HELLO LITTY BEAUTY 8PC POWDER BLUSH - Blush - Makeup Brush Online Sales,lord that website sells fake Mac en masse!I looked briefly cos someone at school ,told me that they bought 8 different shades of Mac Hello Kitty blush
ssad.gif
$49.99!!Phewwww
I am still debating if i should tell them that they bought a fake...am I correct that there is only 2 shades of HK ?Sorry but HK ,did not appeal to me,looked too cute ...so i did not follow it's launch etc..but correct me if im wrong ...

OMG!!! I took a look at that site! How can they get away with that?? Those eyeshadows are a joke! And yes, there are only 2 colors of hello kitty blush..