replacement for whos that lady

ette

what will give me the whos that lady l/g look? it doesn't have to be mac, i mean they go for $30 + on ebay lol i'd like to spend less than that.

tracie

WTL was the pinky shimmery one, right? I'd try clinique whisper, its a sheer shimmer gloss and only $13.50

ette

yeah, but it has like special properties lol. most people who use it look like they have little diamonds on their lips.
423225.jpeg

found this pic on makeupalley.

aznsmurfy

Fleeting Glimpse Juicy Tube from Lancome is similar to WTL but it's stickier, more like a lipglass than lipgelee.
smiles.gif

Dena

hey that's my pic
greengrin.gif
*feels flattered*... Some girls at MUA recommended me when I was looking for replacements: The Diorkiss white gloss with sparkles, the Guerlain (also white-looking-gloss with holographic sparkles) and Lustrewhite. I didn't get to try any of them because I found two WTL in a counter that week.

EDIT: to clarify: WTL looks like that *when* light hits on it! That was taken with flash. You also get that effect if you're outdoors and it's sunny.

Chelsea

WTL isnt that special imo it looks like most glittery glosses... looks nothing like the pic imo

heenx0x0

I had a WTL in my grasps a while back and let it go, but those pics are making me really regret it!! lol Sooo pretty! I haven't seen another gloss like it since. The sparkles are rainbow colored, but so gorgeous and not over the top chunky glitter either. I'm going to look for that Milani one though...$1.99!!
icon_eek.gif

aerials

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
You and me both! I am going to see if the Sephora near me has it since the darn online is OOS! Grrrrr

I've been checking regularly for several weeks on the Sephora website now, they are always out of stock! There are only 2 Sephora locations in the country, so I don't get to go often... but the next time I do go, I'm so getting the gloss.

But I'm not sure whether the Sephoras here have Philosophy.
cry.gif

roxybc

Has anyone tried Too Faced Diamond Glosses? They are SUPER sparkly! I love them. There are a few diff sheer shades, and they come in a tube, just like Lancome Juicy Tubes.

Latest posts