Request for false lashes.... pretty please?? :)

beatlenut

I'm new on here so I'm not sure if this is how I should do this,
hmm.gif
but I can't find any TUT for false eyelashes and was wondering if anyone has or could do one. I'd love to try out both full sets and individuals but don't know how to do it. Oh that and being able to reuse the lashes more than once.

Anyone can help?

Thanks so much in advance!!

beatlenut

oh wait! another question: are you supposed to apply those suckers on your skin or lashes? the tricia sawyer TUT said on your lashes but i alwasy thought that would pull your lashes out?

Dreamergirl3

Personally I think it's just a matter of choice...if I'm using individual lashes sometimes I'll put them on the very base of my lashes NEXT to my skin but not actually on it..but I'll usually just do that if I'm adding them on the outer corners. But if I'm using a strip of lashes, I'll put it on my skin. Whatever works best for you!

mistella

Yeah, it's up to you. I saw a Smashbox video a few weeks ago where the makeup artist (at a fashion show) was saying if you apply the lashes on the actual lashes it stays longer. I have a hard time getting them on my lashes for some reason though. I like to apply them right at the base of my lashline, on the skin.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlenut
oh wait! another question: are you supposed to apply those suckers on your skin or lashes? the tricia sawyer TUT said on your lashes but i alwasy thought that would pull your lashes out?

I would never put them on my lashes, especially using Duo glue (avail. at MAC btw) because that stuff STICKS and if you take them off I bet it would rip out some eyelashes.

martygreene

Keep in mind, if you are using individual lashes with individual lash glue, it is intended to be applied to your lashes and NOT your skin. The glue is a much stronger adhesive intended for extended wear and requires a special remover to get it off.