RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

KMQE716

Ok ladies, guess I will put my two cents in... Am I the only one who thinks that it is FAIR to cancel the orders, (although I wish they would put it back in your account fast) but it wouldnt be fair that some ladies got a headstart in the "race". I wanted this collection just as bad as the rest of you gals, but if a company states a specific time for something to release, then they should honor that...Now on to the next comment... geesh yall are wearing me thin with these comments, how can you get mad at MAC for honoring their original word!? Im sure if you missed out on this collection, you would be upset too that others got a headstart and ordered 3-4 lipsticks of one color....
clapping.gif
Honestly no, bc as stated by MAC each customer has the option to order a max of 4. If they wasn't released early and people still got 4 and someone was without then what would be the excuse then? i think what really matters is that people worry about what they need to get. Way too much complaining went on and it's not like it was that person's fault when MAC made the error and made it accessible to others to be able to buy.

NaomiH

Ok ladies, guess I will put my two cents in... Am I the only one who thinks that it is FAIR to cancel the orders, (although I wish they would put it back in your account fast) but it wouldnt be fair that some ladies got a headstart in the "race". I wanted this collection just as bad as the rest of you gals, but if a company states a specific time for something to release, then they should honor that...Now on to the next comment... geesh yall are wearing me thin with these comments, how can you get mad at MAC for honoring their original word!? Im sure if you missed out on this collection, you would be upset too that others got a headstart and ordered 3-4 lipsticks of one color....
clapping.gif
I see where you're coming from, what I find irritating about it is some people who ordered last night have reported their orders have gone through and are going to ship out. How is MAC penalizing some and not others? That is what grinds my gears. If my order gets canceled, so be it, but I still don't think it's right if some people get their orders while others don't. You can't dish out lectures and hand slappings to some and not others.

sweetkitty

How did anyone in Canada order this collection? It does not show in "new collection" if you search any of the items they do not come up. I give up, not ordering anything, not sure if I could anyway since none of the items were showing except the rhianna image when you first go to the site and you can't click on anything.

Mizani

I don't see that as making amends when those launches were pre-planned. At least there will be two more launches, though with all of the consistency inconsistency in information cascaded from MAC itself, I don't trust that anything that's currently launched now, will be available later.
But the items from today's launch was supposeded to be only today. There are no current official plans to rerelease anything else from today's collection except for RIRI WOO.

Copperhead

If MAC doesn't want early orders, then they need to fix their system IMO. Most companies that make mistakes honor them. It's not like it was a price mistake and we all got RiRi lipsticks for $1.65. It costs them nothing to honor the orders.
This is almost what I said earlier. If you don't want orders placed early, then make sure your links don't get leaked early. Anyone in their right mind is going to try to order if they don't have to sit in a darn waiting room to do so.

shontay07108

The fall collection will be in stores right? I want that RRW lipglass, but I tell you if it's like this again, forget about it!

That1980sGirl

I feel bad for all the ladies that got their orders canceled i think this release was terrible even with that damn wait room the site still crashed. took Me 3 hours to get my order through but on the bright side if you have the patience stuff is still available

chi1216

FY-NUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! It took me 2 hrs and 55 min to get one lipstick. This was so frustrating. I hope everyone gets what they want. Be patient ladies.

DILLIGAF

Like I said before. I'm hoping the rest of this is in stores. I'll take a pass from now if I have to go through this again.

Dellbie

How did anyone in Canada order this collection? It does not show in "new collection" if you search any of the items they do not come up. I give up, not ordering anything, not sure if I could anyway since none of the items were showing except the rhianna image when you first go to the site and you can't click on anything.
i did. it is the only thing on the mac homepage and all the products are listed there.

StrongWoman

I see where you're coming from, what I find irritating about it is some people who ordered last night have reported their orders have gone through and are going to ship out. How is MAC penalizing some and not others? That is what grinds my gears. If my order gets canceled, so be it, but I still don't think it's right if some people get their orders while others don't. You can't dish out lectures and hand slappings to some and not others.
Agree. I tried to order last night and missed the window. I was sad that the lipsticks were sold out. Then I was lucky to see the lipsticks were available at 11:15 AM and I bought them. Then to be safe, I tried to buy my lipsticks at noon , added them to my cart, and spent 90 minutes getting gateway timeouts at checkout while others made it through in less time. The waiting room doesn't seem fair in this instance. I just hope that everyone got what they wanted. It's just pointless to blame fellow MAC fans when clearly MAC has server problems.