RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

LouGarner

I can't wait to get my hands on these lippies. Is it me or when a new collection is about to come out the days slow down
thud.gif

LouGarner

I need to go on a makeup buying ban! Y do i need new makeup every month? Its like i might as well get my paycheck directly deposited to mac haha
I said the same thing and then I found myself checking forums and MAC to make sure some new collection doesn't come out that I don't know about. I remember when I used to have only one lipstick, 1 lipgloss, foundation and finishing powder. Now, I am lippie whore and can't get enough of cosmetics.

Lipstickdiva420

I said the same thing and then I found myself checking forums and MAC to make sure some new collection doesn't come out that I don't know about. I remember when I used to have only one lipstick, 1 lipgloss, foundation and finishing powder. Now, I am lippie whore and can't get enough of cosmetics.
lol haha, I said I was going to be on a no buy after archies and that ship sailed when up coming collections riri, TR and TT. When I first started buying make up I had about 15 pigments 4 mac eyeshadows, 4 lippies and lipgloss no foundation. Last year I really started getting into makeup, so now I have about 40 mac lippies, couple of palettes and more stuff lol.

LouGarner

lol haha, I said I was going to be on a no buy after archies and that ship sailed when up coming collections riri, TR and TT. When I first started buying make up I had about 15 pigments 4 mac eyeshadows, 4 lippies and lipgloss no foundation. Last year I really started getting into makeup, so now I have about 40 mac lippies, couple of palettes and more stuff lol.
Hey LipstickDiva,

I am from New York as well and I saw that you said that you don't live close to any CCO. They have two in Long Island and I know that might be a trip from the City however they have two CCO's. One is in Tanger Outlet of Deer park 631-242-9501 and the other is Tanger outlet of Riverhead 631-208-1785. you might find some stuff you are looking for to add to your collection

LouGarner

yep I have to go on one seriously after the riri holiday collection I'm done with make up for a while.
I said the same thing. I said after I buy all the things I want this year I am going to stop buying make-up like I do. (My boyfriend looked at my with the I don't believe you stare).

Lipstickdiva420

Hey LipstickDiva,

I am from New York as well and I saw that you said that you don't live close to any CCO. They have two in Long Island and I know that might be a trip from the City however they have two CCO's. One is in Tanger Outlet of Deer park 631-242-9501 and the other is Tanger outlet of Riverhead 631-208-1785. you might find some stuff you are looking for to add to your collection
I already know about these locations, but thank you anyway!!!!!. I've been to the tanger in riverhead, but didn't go inside the cco because I had to band myself from going in there at the time since I wasn't buying too much. I'll make my bf take me to a cco one day lol

Lipstickdiva420

I said the same thing. I said after I buy all the things I want this year I am going to stop buying make-up like I do. (My boyfriend looked at my with the I don't believe you stare).
lmao, my bf would look at me the same way, but seriously I have to go on a no make up buy. It's getting really crowded on my dresser and in my draw.

Latest posts