Rose Duo Gloss...

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Okay, so I've never used a gloss before and maybe that's why it's no good but...

Ised it the other day on my lids but there was basically no color just a very light clear gloss with a slight purple shimmer to it... I used rose pigment overtop (maybe another Mistake) and I kept my lids shut to let it dry but after 5 mins or so I just went around as normal blah blah and it sorta "ripped" the pigment off my crease and it was sticky and really awful looking... it was only a thin layer of gloss as well... what do I do/use it with etc etc?

Any help would be great...
TIA!!!

moonrevel

I really like to use mine to make my own Pigment lipglosses, especially with Rose or Pink Bronze Pigment. The glosses are ordinarily a Pro item because makeup artists can use them around the face for photography, but they will probably crease and feel sticky on the eye because they don't dry, they stay emollient. If you do want to use it elsewhere besides your lips, you can put a little on places on your eye that won't crease, like highlighting the tear duct or browbone, but they'll be sticky and will mess with shadow you have there. You can also put a little on your cheeks but, once again, it will be sticky. Hope that helps!

Latest posts