Rose Gold Pigment

mandirigma

I just got a sample of this in the mail and I have a few questions.

How versatile is this color and what other colors can I wear it with on my brown eyes? Also, what are some other uses for this pigment? It looks like it would make an amazing summer tint, but the texture and pigmentation makes it a little intimidating. And I've triple-checked the precatuions list, but has anybody had a problem wearing this or the other eye-safe metal pigments on their eyes?

It's a beautiful color and it looks nothing like any other pigment or shadow I have but I'm obsessive about the same-y sameness of my pigments and I'm wondering if it's worth it to order a whole jar of this stuff.

TIA! :thumbsup:

Miss Pumpkin

Here's a look I did with Rose Gold and Copper Sparkle, maybe it helps...
rosegoldcopper2.jpg

mandirigma

wow that's a beautiful combo! thanks for posting it =) definitely gives me an idea of what i want to do with it.

MisStarrlight

Two days ago I wore it with Kitchmas on the lid, Swish on the inner corner & the Rose Gold pigment on the outer corner & crease...pink opal as a highlight & pin-up style black line (fluidline) on my top lid...I meant to do a FOTD of it, but got distracted
It was really girly and pretty though

Chelly

i used it with amber lights and carbon - came ot siiick .. im actually going to do it for my interview tomorrow but wiht print instead of carbon.. a nice day look ya kn0?

Latest posts