Run into two Specktrettes tonight!!

Miss Pumpkin

It was soooo cool!

I was sitting with my boyfriend on a bench in the middle of the street eating a Kebab (not looking very glamorous, either, haha) when I saw two girls walk past...
girlhaha.gif

And after a little while they came back to ask if I was on Specktra and they said they liked my FOTDs!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I was stupid and didn't ask them their usernames
fool.gif

So girls, I hope you read this and we can meet up sometime to talk about makeup and do some MAC shopping!!! Hehehe.

Un beso!

aziajs

LOL...that's so funny. I was at Ulta last week and ran into a girl from Specktra. I actually recognized her and stopped her.

couturesista

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
LOL...that's so funny. I was at Ulta last week and ran into a girl from Specktra. I actually recognized her and stopped her.

Everybody on Spektra should find out all the Spektrettes in their area and plan a Spektra trip to MAC, SEPHORA and ULTA. How cool would it be to finally do some hauling with people who understand and love ur Glam Habit!
thmbup.gif

MACATTAK

That's really neat! I am always looking around for familiar faces when I am out, but I never see any.

Janice

haha AWESOME!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Ok, this is my promise to any Specktra member. If you are planning a meet up your thread will show on the front page of the site until it's bumped down. You can post your meetup threads in the appropriate Shopping Buddies - Specktra.Net forum.

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCa
What Is Kebab?

A kebab is an amazing turkish sandwich-y thing that I shouldn't eat when I'm on a diet
lol.gif

kebap.jpg

user79

That's cool! I've been recognized from the Internet before but not from Specktra. I was at a club and some guy said to me, "Oh I was on your Myspace page today!" I was a little bit wierded out, haha!

duckduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
A kebab is an amazing turkish sandwich-y thing that I shouldn't eat when I'm on a diet
lol.gif

Shouldn't eat on a diet?! Kebabs are perfectttt for diets
greengrin.gif
Here, let me demonstrate:
Picture3.png

You should see what I can do to a hamburger and fries
winks.gif

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckduck
winks.gif

th_LMAO.gif
That just totally made my day...and it's only 9:30am!!

I would love to run into some Specktrettes! But I don't think there are too many here in Eastern Nebraska...perhaps more will join once our Sephora opens!! Now, if I could only convince the good people at MAC that we deserve a store instead of only a counter.
th_DANCE.gif

Simply Elegant

Wow that's so interesting. I definitely would have forgot to ask the username as well.

I saw another Specktrette when I was out a few months ago but I never said anything.

Brittni

How neat and flattering, hey! It shows how genuinely nice all the specktra girlies seem to be!

I think it'd be fun to meet up for the day, but then again not many are from Wisconsin...I easily go to Chicago tho...could be fun one day lol

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckduck
Shouldn't eat on a diet?! Kebabs are perfectttt for diets
greengrin.gif
Here, let me demonstrate:
Picture3.png

winks.gif

Hahahaha that made me laugh out loud! I love your theory!
greengrin.gif