Sable or Satin Taupe?? Please help!

heenx0x0

I want a dark brown to blend into my outer V, I need some dimension in my brown collection. I have MAC's Romp and Bronze, and UD's Smog and I would like a shimmery brown that's darker than all of those but that also has a nice kick to it (nothing boring). I was thinking Sable or Satin Taupe. I know they are very similar but Sable is warmer and Satin Taupe is a more cool toned shade. I've never seen either in person and really need help deciding on one that would work best with the brown collection I have. And if you know of any other MAC colors I should consider please feel free to suggest them. TIA!

mandirigma

i say go with satin taupe. i don't have romp or ud's smog, but bronze and sable differ only slightly, whereas satin taupe is pretty much an entirely different color. it's darker and a more grey-toned brown, if you can picture that.

Jennifer Mcfly

I don't really think Satin Taupe is brown at all. If you want a nice dark brown with punch I'd say try Twinks. I love that color, but I also love Sable and Mulch!
smiles.gif

carriesshoes

I love satin taupe! if you want a little darker what about Smut? It's a nice colour that goes on like a dream.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
If you want a nice dark brown with punch I'd say try Twinks. I love that color, but I also love Sable and Mulch!

That is exactly what I was going to suggest!

Latest posts