Sad Beyond Belief

canadiangirl_1117

((((HUGS)))) I agree with JenniferMcFly, if he's the one who cheated, let him find the new place to live! I'm so sorry hon, I know how crappy it feels to find this stuff out. But time does heal, you will move on and find a man who treats you like a Queen. (((HUG)))

I love Brian Kinney

Thanks girls for all your kind words. I am slowly getting a little better. It's the memories that make me breakdown, so I try hard not to think about them. My son is doing great...I try not to cry in front of him because he hates to see me so sad. His dad has visited him everyday since. He's a great dad, just not a great boyfriend. I'm just patiently waiting for this pain to go away...thanks again
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Ugh, I went through the same thing. I was with my ex for four years, before he admitted to me that he loved someone else, and they had been having an affair for six months.

I really hope that you feel better, hun. It is hard, but he doesn't deserve you if he left you and his son.. I'm sure that things will get better soon. I'll pray for you.

-Christina

Beautiful1

Hello My Sister The Pain Does Go Away Believe Me I Know. I Also Know That Everything Happens For A Reason And That God Always Knows Best. I Also Know This That The Best Is Yet To Come For You My Sister You Just Wait And See!
wavey.gif