safety of lining inner lid or water line?

GalleyGirl

Does anyone else hesitate to put a pencil, brush and makeup there? It just seems too close to the eyeball, and plus my hands aren't always so steady, so I am afraid of poking myself. :confused:

eowyn797

i never line mine...certain looks, it seems like you have to, so i just skip that part
smiles.gif

my eyes are really sensitive tho, so i try not to put anything that close. they'll end up red and then it won't matter what lovely colors i've lined them with
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

i can't say as i'm a huge fan of doing it, because it does make me nervous from time to time, but i always do it anyway, just because, on my eye shape, it looks a billion times better, lol. i try to be pretty careful, though, and i generally find using a brush and fluidline is safer than a pencil. still, i can't live without my eyeliner, haha.

Vicky88

I hated it at first but it's actually no problem, it's not really as close to your actual eye as it seems.

Just try it and soon you will be able to do it no problem.

Rockell

I don't do it often, but it does make certain looks pop. I use Fluidlines with absolutely no problem. The brush makes it pretty easy. BTW, I wear contacts and my eyes are pretty sensitive.

aerials

I actually started tightlining the upper lid for the first time yesterday. I loved the look, but for some reason the entire day I had a huge vision headache. Is that weird? I wear contacts, so maybe my eyes are more sensitive than those who don't. By the end of the day, my eyes were pretty irritated and red.

Latest posts