Saks.com pissed me off good!!!

HOTasFCUK

I got soooo excited last week when a pair of Rock & Republic jeans were on sale on the site for $161.00!!! They retail for $295 here in Toronto so i quickly ordered them in a size 28 and i also ordered a darker, different pair in a 29 for $131. I placed the order by phone and the rep said that since its an international order, someone would be calling me back in 5 business days with my shipping info and charges. Fine! That was Weds. and by Friday i noticed the pair i had been dying for was only available in a size 31 and the darker pair was gone! So i got a bit worried and called them on Saturday and just wanted to verify that my order was there and i was going to get my sizes! They said yeah it won't be a problem blah blah blah. So they finally call me today and the dark jeans are no longer available of course and theres only a 31 left of the other pair. I was sooooooo pissed! I placed this order last week and i wanted to be sure that i would get those jeans. I don't care how long they would take to arrive, just as long as i could get my size! I knew this would happen....i understand they use a different procedure for international orders but they could have at least got my items ready when i placed the order then contacted me later for the shipping fees. But noooooo! Anyways so i still ordered the 31 and we'll see how they'll fit......i'll work it out somehow! Sorry...that's all my ranting!!!! Any stores piss you off???
th_remoteImage-61.gif