San Diego Mac Addicts

alcarm

Licensing??

Anyone a licensed makeup artist thru city of san diego? What do you have to do to get one?

alcarm

I am going to fashion valley event on thurs at 1230, don't have school that day
smiles.gif

petitsinge

i went to the fashion valley store yesterday and i asked to get put on their mailing list and they said they don't mail stuff out anymore!!!
ssad.gif

i'm so bummed... but now i guess when you go in person you can get invited to stuff? so i got an invite (i guess what they used to mail) for their untamed event on tuesday - is anyone else planning on going?

allThingsGirl

Wow! I'm late to the party...
ssad.gif
These posts are pretty old now! Anyway, I'm up in Carlsbad -- I miss living down in San Diego. Although, the MACY's up here carries MAC, yay!

How did the meet up go?

eulchen

San Diego CCO Shopping Partner?

Hi!

I am in San Diego for a few days before I fly back to Germany from SD's airport on July 29th and I have just found out that they have a CCO near the border to Mexico (why did nobody tell me earlier? I've been to Mexico 2 times the last 4 months *argh*
winks.gif
) and I plan to go there.

Of course, since verything makes more fun if you're not alone, anybody here, who likes to join me
th_DANCE.gif

ebonyannette

Re: San Diego CCO Shopping Partner?

Im in San Diego, I didnt know we had one by the border where at? I would love to go haulin with ya!

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
Im in San Diego, I didnt know we had one by the border where at? I would love to go haulin with ya!

it's at the las americas outlet mall. the last U.S. exit before mexico.

eulchen

exactly! i went the day before i flew home and spent all my left over dollars. i wished i had more...
mac_addict.gif

Ashleybubbles83

i'm from san diego too! i usually visit the store at fashion, but since i live closer to the mac in plaza bonita i go there too!

mac lovahs unite!