screw top jars

euphrosyne_rose

Hey ladies! I have several samples of pigments in baggies on the way and I wanted to get some empty screw top jars to use and also to have just in case. I know alot of you ladies have samples so I thought you could tell me where the best place is to buy empty ones.
TIA!!!
tong.gif

Xqueeze_me

eBay may be shizhouse BUT I can recommend 1 sample jars seller that my friend (just recently purchased) and I (purchased last year) bought from:

lynnsy123

She's great!

BrowneyedBeauty

I bought some at Joann's fabric/craft store. They came in a package of 12 individual round containers with screw on lids and all fit in a flat container. It was definitely plenty for me and they cost like 6 dollars...but usually you can print a coupon from the website for 50% off...good luck!

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahlalove
i got the stackable jars at michaels craft stores and then the individual jars i bought on ebay

What is the name of the brand you bought? TIA!

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound Of Vision
Hm, I need 3 or 5 gram jars with SIFTER. Those of I found are all without one...Is it possible to buy sifters separately?

If I remember correctly, Coastalscents.com had sifters that you can buy or add to your order for like $.85 or something.
winks.gif

lahlalove

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
What is the name of the brand you bought? TIA!

for the ones i bought at michaels? i think the label said stack pack. its in the beads section.

lahlalove

Quote:
Hm, I need 3 or 5 gram jars with SIFTER. Those of I found are all without one...Is it possible to buy sifters separately?

i bought it on ebay from dansllc. they have jars that come with sifters.

hhunt2

1) Michaels or any craft store. They have stackable screw tops in the jewelry section. Or just walk up & down each isle for more ideas (I usually do that). Then use thier coupon(s).

2) Bed Bath & Beyond. They have a pack of airplane accepted packaging bottles/containers. They have about 10-20 items in one pack (Half of the pack are different size screw top containers & the other half are spray bottles). It's $9.99, then you can use the 20% off.

hhunt2

Quote:

Beauty From the Earth has them! (click link)
Sifter Jar

I don't know the price difference from BFTE & Coastal Scents.
But BFTE has sooo much better customer service than CS!
A gal at BFTE called me to verify my account was set up. But CS never returned my numerious emails. I like companies that develop a "relationship" with thier customers/clients.

kimmy

i don't mean to threadjack, but does anyone know where you can buy little jars like these that are made of glass? like the ones the tendertones come in?

euphrosyne_rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i don't mean to threadjack, but does anyone know where you can buy little jars like these that are made of glass? like the ones the tendertones come in?

Oooh, I wouldn't mind having some glass jars either but I already ordered from someone off Ebay. I would check there and see if anyone there has them.