searching for a good pencil eyeliner...

xiahe

i've gone through a countless number of eyeliner pencils, and i'm looking for one with good staying power in the waterline. i have MAC fluidline in blacktrack, but sometimes i prefer pencil because it gives a softer effect IMO. MAC / non-MAC (preferably non-MAC) recommendations would help lots. TIA! ♥

pumpkincat210

yeah, i have a powerpoint eyeliners in industry, handforged, and gilded white. They stay all day and then some..especially the industry one.

Ada

I LOVE powerpoints. I have a bunch (engraved, stubborn brown, navy stain, tealo, permaplum, forever green, handforged) and I love them all. I used to HATE pencil eyeliner because I could never get the color to show up dark or intense enough, and they would tug at my eyelids or scrape them. But that's because I was using cheap crappy pencils. The powerpoints are soft and very pigmented, go on easily, and last for a long time. I have a cream eyeliner that I use a lot and will probably be investing in some fluidlines when I have some extra money (and there aren't a million LE things that I want!) but I really like the convienience and portablity of pencil eyeliner, and these are the best that I've found.

MACreation

Lancome Khols are amazing
smiles.gif
Also the cheapest one I've used by NYC, it's the one with one end black, other end colored liner, the black liner, it stayed on better than Lancome..haha

Latest posts