Secret for Creases?

cno64

Is there a secret to achieving great-looking creases with powder eyeshadow?
I can do just about every other makeup technique well, but my creases tend to look blotchy and messy.
I recently got a Bobbi Brown eye smudge brush for this purpose, and it's actually helped quite a bit, but I'm still not completely content.
Anyone have any tips?

Indigowaters

I use a paint that's close to my skintone and just apply shadow over that. But I make sure that my crease isn't oily before applying and that I close my lid to get it in the crease. I also apply enough so that it won't wear off. It's only creased on me once.

YvetteJeannine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
I use a paint that's close to my skintone and just apply shadow over that. But I make sure that my crease isn't oily before applying and that I close my lid to get it in the crease. I also apply enough so that it won't wear off. It's only creased on me once.

I don't *think* she meant eyeshadow creas-ING....I think she meant "How do ya'll make your EYE CREASE look good
smiles.gif
(CNO..correct me if I'm wrong here)....

Me, personally...I use my 219 brush OR my 242 brush on the crease, and then BLEND BLEND BLEND (with a 217 or a 224)! I also use a dampend Q-Tip to clean up areas that are 'messy'.

I know it's not much to go on (sorry), but I'm SO tired; worked 13 hours today, then cleaned the house, THEN took the dogs for a mile 1/2 walk...'bout ready to drop dead here
lol.gif
....Maybe some other gals will have betta' tips!
smiles.gif

user79

I use the MAC 222 brush as it's quite thin, not too big so the shadow goes on more precisely. I just use the windshield wiper motion to blend but don't overblend it either.

Latest posts