self-tanning product questions

DropDeadDarling

I have a couple questions about tanning products.

1. Has anyone ever used the Banana Boat EveryDay Glow Daily Moisturizer? If you have, how good was it? Can you put it on your face?

2. Has anyone ever used the Banana Boat Summer Color Sunless Lotion? How good was it, and can you use it on your face?

3. What are some good lotions that tan you? Not a sunless tanner, but stuff like the Jergens or whatever. I'd like any that isn't over $10 and that I can use on my face.

user3

Hi, I moved your thread into Skincare, you'll get plenty of help here
smiles.gif

I have not used the BB everyday lotion but I have heard some very good things about it.

I didn't like the BB summer color Sunless lotion. I didn't give me enough color but it was a nice brown color...just not enough.

As far as ST's that are more moisturizers that is going to be tricky for the face. It's hard to keep color on the face.

What type of skin do you have (on your face)? Are you oily, dry or a combo?

DropDeadDarling

Combination.
smiles.gif

I have really light skin, so how dark do you think I would get with the one you used? I don't need to be *super* dark, just so I'm not pasty white anymore.

Thanks for moving it. I'm still a little new here, lol.

user3

Not a problem hun
smiles.gif

Hmm you could probably get some really nice color. I'd say maybe 5 shades darker.

Check around at Tanning Salons that have the Mystic Tan. They usually see the spray in a bottle around $13-15 but it gives great color and it's easy to apply. Plus the smell is not as heavy as move self tanners. I use this on my neck and chest area even my face. I've used it on my hands and it didn't even leave any telltell signs. It's also buildable. It's called perfection. They also have Mysticsunless. It's a bit more harsh on smell and you can get really dark with it but it's like $32
You can buy this online at shopmystictan.com just click on tanning products and then the perfection one is in the post sunless area.