Seller bought fake Mac@Macys!!

BellaItalia1969

As a firm lover of Mac Heatherette,I followed a link from melodyangel,about a seller with fake Mac Combo of mascara and gloss
thmbdn.gif
and fake Mac Heatherette blusher..complete with mirror and brush!!

I have emailed her about the dangers of selling counterfeited makeup etc...her reply was really,really interesting...according to her Macy's sells this lovely fake Mac !!Oh Lord...some people need a brain and personality transplant !!Here is the reply..
they were a promotional product that never went anywhere. I used to work at a macys at a mac counter and gave me some samples.ive also worked in the industry for years. i appreciate your concern but ive sold this exact item before and had nothing but good feedback and people love their quality products.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- bean7308716[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
85fd_1.JPG
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
!BOt9v8gBmk~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlvv6nBJwDiDb,Nw~~_1.JPG

s.gif

MAC Heatherette Blush Compact with Brush and Mirror~NIB - eBay (item 270360203672 end time Mar-22-09 16:57:04 PDT)
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]The bidding on most of them is going strongly ....although i have reported and i know Melody ,did too,is still not been removed
angry.gif
[/FONT]

chickatthegym

Yeah, I am sooo sure Macy's would sell that LOL

I will report it too! I am so sick of the fake garbage that is on eBay
ssad.gif

MACLovin

Wow, interesting.

Damn you, Macy's! Always buying your MAC from ebay fakers!
getyou.gif
getyou.gif

lol.gif
people are so stupid..

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Yeah, I am sooo sure Macy's would sell that LOL

I will report it too! I am so sick of the fake garbage that is on eBay
ssad.gif

Fank you
th_DANCE.gif
I think that some buyers maybe don't care that they are getting a fake..it's a name thing to them.They just love labels ..the counterfeiters will prosper because some buyers even though they know they bought a counterfeit makeup product,they leave meaningless and ignorant feedback such as this:
Not genuine mac but pretty colours so not too bothered! Very quick delivery
2 EYE SHADOWS (#250383790791)
thmbdn.gif

I hope that this buyer will not regret the speedy delivery of these fake Mac eyeshadows!

Myself if.. i buy a fake i always,always leave calm but FACTUAL ,NEGATIVE feedback to warn other prospective bidders and report the seller for non perfomance to eBay
smiles.gif

I think these fake Mac combo are spreading !!I have found these on eBay UK :MAC MAKEUP on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 26-Mar-09 14:49:14 GMT)

156c_12.JPG

my,my have a look at he non MAC palette ??!!WTH

make_up_maven

Sadly, it will probably take someone getting injured from these fake products and a major lawsuit to wake up these idiots.

When I was trying to get my refund on my fake products, I had to "hint" at the sellers personal liability to get her motivated.

Perhaps a warning about her liability should someone have a health issue will scare her into removing these products.

Ha - I'm going to email her and tell her I've reported her to MAC, ebay, Macy's and the US FDA.
lol.gif

MelodyAngel

Hi Bella!!

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention!! The more reports ebay gets on these slimy lying fake sellers, then more of them will hopefully get booted off ebay for good. BTW, as you know, she sent me essentially the same email...she must get a lot of questions on the authenticity of her product, and just sends out a canned reply. What a piece of work...
thmbdn.gif

Twinkelstar

I've seen these fakes all they way up to the Netherlands.. That seller is a big fat scammer though.. Talking about it being sold on macy's and all of that..

NeonKitty

Total bull$hit, but you know that. These people will tell you any song and dance to make themselves look innocent and their crap look more convincing. Gotta laugh at the stories tho, haha.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Total bull$hit, but you know that. These people will tell you any song and dance to make themselves look innocent and their crap look more convincing. Gotta laugh at the stories tho, haha.

Lol too true
th_LMAO.gif
most of them reply that they are qualified Make Up artists etc,etc ...yeahhh and pigs do fly !

Ebay apparently is just a venue and cannot police all the listings
angry.gif

never mind i have been too busy recently to have a proper look @some of the dreadful counterfeits that are being peddled as real Mac....but will be back soon (eg)