Seller of fake Mac,has used Spectra member swatch piccys!

BellaItalia1969

Argghhh i just had to post this girls...this seller on ebay UK,has posted some listings for ...ermm Mac pigments and gawd he/she really excelled themselves as they used another member :Risser...swatch piccys of GENUINE Mac pigments ...
angry.gif
seller:meierogn
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MAC-MakeUp-Cosmetics-45-colours-Eye-Shadows_W0QQitemZ170329928174QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK _Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?has h=item170329928174&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms= 72%3A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1 |293%3A1|294%3A50
200883134237771.jpg
Can this be reported??I have emailed Risser...bloody cheek to do this !!
shockt.gif
wtf ...this is just getting worse...look @their feedback !!

NeonKitty

Email Risser for sure. Maybe she can put pig pics up instead
tong.gif
. Or at least make her photobucket account private and rehost the images.

There are ways to make images un"hotlinkable" too, ie: you cannot right-click them, but I'd have to look that up, I don't know how to do it myself.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
Email Risser for sure. Maybe she can put pig pics up instead
tong.gif
. Or at least make her photobucket account private and rehost the images.

There are ways to make images un"hotlinkable" too, ie: you cannot right-click them, but I'd have to look that up, I don't know how to do it myself.

Kitty !Wooohooo all this sellers listings have been removed...
th_DANCE.gif

dunno if Risser,has reported it...she has not replied to my email but good result!
Night Kitty and thanks x

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
people are so dishonest....

Yeah and stealing others piccys of genuine Mac ,is quite common among all these sellers who peddle these fakey crappy Mac!
I did reported to ebay via report listing button..stating that this seller pigments are fake and the photos of the Mac swatches belong to Spectra member Risser!One of the eBays policy (if you are going to sell), is that you must use photos on your auctions that you have taken yourself and,not copied from any other source etc!
yes.gif

I reckognized Rissers name, after reading the posting on Spectra about fake MAC makeup brushes...so i deffo knew it wasn't her selling these fakey pigments...the seller had over 100 for sale ,each auction was for 40 jars!!!
th_LMAO.gif
cheating scumbags!
PS.My fav actor is R.de Niro....i adored him as father Bob,in Sleepers!!

NeonKitty

What's hilarious is that the above stolen swatch pic aren't even of pigments! They're metal-x shadows. You'd think they'd at least attempt to steal swatches of the supposed product they're selling!