Seller used to work for MAC?!

BellaItalia1969

See what you make out of this...seller has some Mac pigments,for sale...auction states "i used to work for MAC and inherited many products etc etc " <sigh> all these sellers of previously owned MAC
th_LMAO.gif

Some of the photos show the usual fake pigments but then I know that you cannot always rely on piccys!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-Eyeshadow-Pigment-Full-7-5g-Pale-Golden-Shimer-A28_W0QQitemZ270348644982QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Hea lth_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Eye_Shadow_PP?hash=it em270348644982&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3 A1683|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318
231413002_tp.jpg

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
If [email protected] worked for M·A·C they would undoubtedly have been sacked for selling fake M·A·C products.

Here's one of the items being listed; BNIB Eyeshadow Pigment Full 7.5g Pale Golden Shimer A28

231413002_tp.jpg

List of seller's other auctions here

Cheers Sarah!
Lol yeayyy very true... at the mo Im feeling so stuffed after eating pancakes ..everything looks sort of rosy
graucho.gif

Too busy tomorrow so we cooked them today .BTW thank you Delia !Her recipe for pancakes is simple but yummy!

caffn8me

I'd totally forgotten that tomorrow is Shrove Tuesday. I guess I'll do Pancake Wednesday instead with my mother in Oxford.

Shoegal-fr

What people would say to sell crap... that's sad!

Hey i want a real good pancakes receipe, if any of you could help me?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
What people would say to sell crap... that's sad!

Hey i want a real good pancakes receipe, if any of you could help me?

Lol hun with pleasure :
4 oz /110 g of plain flour
pinch of salt
2 large eggs( i use free range cos of my kids)
7 fl oz/200 mls milk(semiskimmed is fine ),mixed with 3fl oz /75mls water
2oz/50g butter

You will also need a good solid 18 cm or 20 cmfrying pan, some kitchen paper, a palette knife or flexible pan slice, and a ladle.
Sift the flour and salt into large mixing bowl,now make a well and add eggs into it,mix it with fork or whisk,then gradually add the milk&water mixture,still whisking,DON'T worry about any lumps they will eventually disappear .Whisk it one more time until you get consistency of like thin cream.By this point i usually lose my will to live lol
Now leave the mixture to stand for about 20min, somewhere cool.
Make sure the frying pan is really hot before you pour the pancake mixture in ..serve with whipped cream or the less fattening version is sprinkled with some lemon juicy and icing sugar.Buon Appetito Shoegal
smiles.gif

Shoegal-fr

Grazie!! Sei così gentile!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Lol hun with pleasure :
4 oz /110 g of plain flour
pinch of salt
2 large eggs( i use free range cos of my kids)
7 fl oz/200 mls milk(semiskimmed is fine ),mixed with 3fl oz /75mls water
2oz/50g butter

You will also need a good solid 18 cm or 20 cmfrying pan, some kitchen paper, a palette knife or flexible pan slice, and a ladle.
Sift the flour and salt into large mixing bowl,now make a well and add eggs into it,mix it with fork or whisk,then gradually add the milk&water mixture,still whisking,DON'T worry about any lumps they will eventually disappear .Whisk it one more time until you get consistency of like thin cream.By this point i usually lose my will to live lol
Now leave the mixture to stand for about 20min, somewhere cool.
Make sure the frying pan is really hot before you pour the pancake mixture in ..serve with whipped cream or the less fattening version is sprinkled with some lemon juicy and icing sugar.Buon Appetito Shoegal
smiles.gif

shooz

Re ilovechimp2008 i also sent her a couple of emails about her 'serpent green' pigment she had for sale. she also had ones called 'tropical pink' and other bizarre names. Anyway, I asked her which green it was as there are a lot of greens and to tell me what it says on the sticker on the bottom. She replied saying the sticker had been scratched off. So then I replied and asked her to take a photo of the top of the box, the bottom of the box and the bottom of the jar. She responded that she doesn't have time to do that and was dumbfounded when i asked her if the pigments were authentic. She said she didn't know that there were fake pigments around. She also said that she used to work for Mac and all the pigments were samples but she didn't know the real names of the pigments. Hello, correct me if I'm wrong but if you used to work for mac wouldn't the names of the pigments pretty much be tattooed on your brain?? Anyway, the next time I checked they had all been removed. I wondered what had happened so now I know!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooz
Re ilovechimp2008 i also sent her a couple of emails about her 'serpent green' pigment she had for sale. she also had ones called 'tropical pink' and other bizarre names. Anyway, I asked her which green it was as there are a lot of greens and to tell me what it says on the sticker on the bottom. She replied saying the sticker had been scratched off. So then I replied and asked her to take a photo of the top of the box, the bottom of the box and the bottom of the jar. She responded that she doesn't have time to do that and was dumbfounded when i asked her if the pigments were authentic. She said she didn't know that there were fake pigments around. She also said that she used to work for Mac and all the pigments were samples but she didn't know the real names of the pigments. Hello, correct me if I'm wrong but if you used to work for mac wouldn't the names of the pigments pretty much be tattooed on your brain?? Anyway, the next time I checked they had all been removed. I wondered what had happened so now I know!

Thanks Shooz
yes.gif
her reply to my query was equally mindboggling !

She told me same thing that she did used to work for MAC.....
nope.gif
to which i replied so you must know all about VERO....and that Estee Lauder,would be interested to know that one of their previous employess was selling counterfeit pigments !

Soon after all her auctions were gone...
winks.gif

Shooz,pardon me for being nosy whereabouts in Australia you live?My brother has gone to live permanently there and I miss him sooooo much ....he lives in Petersham, NSW,although his job has relocated him now to Dubai...so maybe i will take the plunge and fly there...
Hate long haul flying or flying of any kind ...and Australia is just so farrrr
ssad.gif

shooz

Quote:
Thanks Shooz
yes.gif

nope.gif
to which i replied so you must know all about VERO....and that Estee Lauder,would be interested to know that one of their previous employess was selling counterfeit pigments !

winks.gif

Shooz,pardon me for being nosy whereabouts in Australia you live?My brother has gone to live permanently there and I miss him sooooo much ....he lives in Petersham, NSW,although his job has relocated him now to Dubai...so maybe i will take the plunge and fly there...
ssad.gif

Hi
I'm in Brisbane, Queensland. Nice and warm
smiles.gif
Yes, it is a long way for you but if you have rellies or friends here that you can stay with you should take the plunge and take advantage of it. Also, lots of good airfares around now. Come in summer time!!
smiles.gif

sweetbabyblue

Quote:
Thanks Shooz
yes.gif

nope.gif

winks.gif

ssad.gif

I live in a suburb next to Petersham
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabyblue
I live in a suburb next to Petersham
smiles.gif

Aww thank you hun,for your speedy reply.
Would love to visit my bro and his wife but alas Italy,is closer than Australia,(although i go by train to Italy) ,heard that it's lovely there.....hate flying and im abs petrified ,had a bad flight twice ,bad turbulance over Alps...and since then just can't even look at the planes !!
thmbdn.gif

Thanks anyway x