Sephora Midnight Studio Traincase... Pics?

leana01

Just a few questions about this case:

1.) Is it worth the $85 price tag

2.) What is the quality like of this case?

3.) Does it feel sturdy (solid)?

4.) Anyone have pics of the inside of this case?

I am really interested in purchasing this particular train case but there is no Sephora anywhere close to me so I am forced to order it online. I just want to make sure that its worth it.

leana01

Since no one else replied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leana01
Just a few questions about this case:

1.) Is it worth the $85 price tag

2.) What is the quality like of this case?

3.) Does it feel sturdy (solid)?

4.) Anyone have pics of the inside of this case?

I am really interested in purchasing this particular train case but there is no Sephora anywhere close to me so I am forced to order it online. I just want to make sure that its worth it.

OK, I just purchased the case and I can answer the above questions for anyone who is interested.

1.) I do think it is worth the price tag. I wish it what a little cheaper but from what I've seen, which is not too much, the price fits the quality.

2.) The quality of this case seems to be excellent... It has thin foam padding surrounding every compartment.

3.) I think this case seems very sturdy. The shelves seem really solid. I had a pink caboodles case before this one for about a month with very light use and it seems like the shelves had already started to lean.

4.) Pictures!!! pictures below.
th_worship.gif

26fb76e7.jpg

The case has three latches... one on each side and one at the top
26fb76e7-1.jpg

af032314.jpg

The case fully extended (I took the dividers out of the bottom)
f8aa29ab.jpg

Overall, I think this is an excellent train case. It is a bit heavy though. It is only an inch or two max wider than my caboodles case and it holds double. I don't think it holds enough for someone with a really large collection, but I think it will be a while before I outgrow this case. HTH
clap.gif

Shavwi

It's a good case. Very sturdy, but also very heavy. I kind of regret spending so much money on a case though, but it is very good quality. If you have a huge collection though I don't reccomend it because I have nearly outgrown this case and am wondering where to put the rest of my collection lol

Latest posts