Sephora Stain & Gloss

user3

Stain & Gloss

I am so sad to this this on sale. I was told it was being discontinued.
weeping.gif

This is my #1 fave stain. I wish they had more colors but I still love the product. I just ordered some back ups.

This is the best stain I've ever tried!!!
Super moisturizing and the gloss has a nice gel texture. Similar to Lipglee's but a bit stickier.

It's hard to explain the texture of the stain but it's similar to like a smooth jelly texture.

Sad to see them but glad I could get some for $5.

Ladies if you love stains I suggest picking up a few.

Shawna

That sucks, I love any brand of stain and gloss. I have never tried those, but that's exactly the kind of thing I like. Not as messy as lipstick. Estee Lauder had a lip stain thing that I adore and am going to be very sad when it runs out because they discontinued it too.

SMMY

The Sephora stain and shines are a great value. I tried Vincent Longo's stain, but it leaked like a sieve in my purse. The Sephora ones have a great texture as 'Nessa stated and also smell nicer (less chemical) than some of the others I have tried. I stalked up on a few of these and will be heartbroken when they're gone. Truly a nice product and I don't know why Sephora is discontinuing them.

scentofevil

i've got 'em in apricot
smiles.gif
nice, albeit rather bright red....one coat is plenty and i loooove the texture! i snatched two of them up for $5 a pop AND the last two star struck palettes for $10 each (one for me, one for mum)! i love their sales....but i am sad they're discontinuing this! i'm glad i bought two!

enka

Ohhh, I got some last October in NYC and I lvoe them!
No way for me to safe some backups....