Serious Skin Care

Corvs Queen

So, has anyone tried Serious Skin Care from The Home Shopping Network?
In paticular their "dry-lo". I have read and heard nothing but rave reviews and I'm cuirous as to what you here, that have used it, think of it. Do you recommend a certain product and whatnot. Thanks for any help!

aziajs

I have watched them on QVC forever. I bought the fading fluid to get rid of some hyper-pigmentation. I'm sure it would have worked but I kept forgetting to put in on.

user3

I get samples from them all the time because a few years ago I signed up on something on their website. I think it was the Join the Team thing. I've never been impressed enough with the samples to buy any of the products. Keep in mind though that it's hard to judge skin care by just one sample. Some of the samples felt really nice but I just couldn't tell by sample if it was worth the money.
The reason why I even got interested in the line is because of a shower gel my mother raved about.

honeyd

I have used drylo many times, sometimes you can find it in Ulta stores. It works really well if you have a monster zit, and shrinks it down overnight. The only thing i noticed is it tends to dry out my skin. But I still continue to use it.
smiles.gif

oh yeah if you do buy it DONT shake it up...it ruins it, i did that when i first bought it,lol.

depecher

I used to use their products a few years back. Dry-Lo works wonders. The only thing I didn't care for was the Sulfur smell. Be careful when you use it with towels and clothing as it stains. The price we have to pay for clear skin.
winks.gif

Latest posts