SFF turning orange!

kimmy

in flourescent light, my NW15 looks amazing. with a flash bulb from a camera, it also looks amazing. but in natural light it looks REALLY orange on me. what's up with that?

Simply Elegant

Their shades are really orange. They're just too extreme. if you have oily skin, it could be oxidizing a lot. Same thing happened to me. Since you're lighter, it could just look orange because they don't have a shade for you that's light enough. Maybe mix it with moisturizer to lighten it a bit.

DaizyDeath

Yeah its preety common on all the studio fix foundations for them to turn orange like i went and color matched my mom with studio fix she looked amazing under the florescent lights and in the indoorlights then to my horror and shock when she walked outside it looked like she was an orange! hahah It was soo sad beacuse i was telling her how awesome she looked inside and then we went outside and i didnt want to say anything beacuse i felt bad
ssad.gif

And ive heard from alot of other people studio fix turns orange on them 2.

amoona

I personally use Select SPF 15 BUT my cousin uses SFF and when I do her make-up I'm always disappointed because she looks soooo orange. That's the main reason I've never purchased it and never will.

Latest posts