Shadestick vs UD Primer Potion?

SWEET LUST *

Has anyone ever tried Pink Couture shadestick as a base? Does it work well? And I've read that primer potion has silicone in it, so doesn't that make your skin soft and smooth but isn't good as a base, since MAC's Prep+Prime face is made of the same thing? Rec's please! I want to use blueish-green&teal eyeshadows over it, and want the best color payoff / wear. TIA!

MACtastic

I haven't used that specific color, but for me, I prefer UDPP over shadesticks. I find that UDPP works better for combating creasing.

If you want maximum color payoff, use a paint and then CCB over that. I got that tip from a MAC MA, and it works great.

BlahWah

UDPP. I like shadesticks but I find application with the coloured ones a bit tricky if I'm not covering the whole lid and only using it in a specific area. And while I'd like to get Beige-ing, I don't think I'd want the shimmer it comes with for every look I do. UDPP is virtually colourless after it's applied. And like previous posters have mentioned, it doesn't crease as much - I've actually had no creasing problems since using it.

Latest posts