Shadesticks

hypergrl273

i'm still sort of new to this and was wanting to get some very versatile shadesticks, i have a lot of pink and brownish neutral eyeshadows. what colors would you all recommend getting! thanks!

arbonnechick

Shimmermint! It's lovely underneath all of MACs green shadows.
Since you have a lot of pinks, I'd also pick up Pink Couture and Crimsonaire. Taupographic is another must have. :)

bottleblack

Beige-ing is truly the most versatile - you can really put anything over it. You might want to start off with that and something more fun.

michy_mimi

I would say Beiging or Fresh Cement
smiles.gif

d_flawless

for pinks...pink couture/crimsonaire (depending on the tone of pink)
...browns...beige-ing + taupographic

shamelessmuse

Also Mango Mix is great under browns, peaches, pinks, copper and browns. It makes pinks more peach and really punches up the color in peachy colors. i really like it under love bud! It also brings out the color in Bronze, Coppering and Mythology...and I love it with Mulch as well.

mellimello

I loooove Shadesticks. To start with I'd get Crimsonaire (for any pinks/purples/mauves/etc), Sea Me (blues/teals/some greens), Penny (browns/oranges) and Corn (my favorite - yellows/golds/oranges/reddish hues).

x20Deepx

Sharkskin is GREAT for smokey eyes, Sea Me is a beautiful color, and Beige-ing is versatile, if a bit boring.

Latest posts