Shadesticks

mrstucker

I just purchased beige-ing, and I love it! It really makes my e/s stand out and look soooooo much brighter! They even seem to blend better. Anybody have any recommendations or comments about these? Favourite colors? I have green/hazel eyes, and don't like too much colour (my husband called me MiMi Bobeck after I tried Blue Absinthe on!). FYI: I blended Blue Absinthe with woodwinked and llama...wow! Sounds like an odd combo, I know...but it looks great!

Anyway, I welcome your feedback!

mrstucker

Thanks

Thanks for moving the post! I'm still getting used to this
winks.gif

Juneplum

no problem sweetie! i also changed the title to shadesticks cos u had it as cremesticks which are the lip liners! =)

Juneplum

i really love the shadesticks.. some of my faves are:

MANGOMIX!!
sea me
crimsonaire
gracious me
lucky jade
penny

they're great under shadows or on their own!

user4

i love mango mix... its probably my fave (even though i dont use it much) but its really pretty... i like sea me (but i dont have it- but the MA has used it on em... NICE)...

libra14

I actually hated mangomix but that was because of my coloring. I am NW20 with hazel eyes and brown hair. With your eye color you have to get penny and silverblue both make the green stand out well. I also use Lucky Jade and Corn a lot.

aziajs

You know it's funny that you mention that they blend better. When I first got my Sharkskin it didn't blend worth a damn so I left them alone. But I recently purchased more of them and I really love them now. They blend so much better now. But back to your question...I love Lucky Jade. It's so pretty. I also love Sharkskin, Shimmersand, Sea Me, and Blurburry.

Glitziegal

Fresh Cement is a must buy for you, I too have hazel eyes. This creates a very subtle daytime smokey look, that's not too colourful.
I really like Lucky Jade too.

pumpkincat210

For green eyes ( I have them too) try Royal Hue and fresh cement. but you should get the minis that come out on the 10th!

annestacey

buy the mini temptations shadestick set. all the colors in it are flattering (beige-ing -though u have this already, taupographic, gracious me, and sea me).

i really like shimmersand but then again i'm a NC20/25

kimmy

the only shadestick i own right now is overcast, and i love it simply because of it's versatility haha :]

i would definately invest in the holidays/temptations mini shadestick set though. such fgorgeous colours and you cannot beat that price!!

Latest posts