Shimpagne Mineralize Skinfinish

Curiosity

I am around an NW43..and I was wondering whether or not Shimpagne Mineralize Skinfinish, would be okay to use for someone with my complextion.

Chanel_MAC

I'm NC40, and it's only a highlighter on me. I'm still debating on getting it since it gives me the same effect as Star! Iridescent Powder.

amoona

I use it for a highlight but I honestly don't reach for it much. I'd say to get it because once they're gone they're gone and considering how popular it is you could always resell if it you don't like it.

Chanel_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
I use it for a highlight but I honestly don't reach for it much. I'd say to get it because once they're gone they're gone and considering how popular it is you could always resell if it you don't like it.

Very true. I've been told it's being DC'd and not brought back again, although lately I don't trust MAC on things like that further than I can throw them anymore... Too many conflicting things as of late.

Blushbaby

I have shooting Star - is it worth getting Chimpagne too or are they quite similar in effect?

I'm an NC45.

~*Starlicious*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I have shooting Star - is it worth getting Chimpagne too or are they quite similar in effect?

I'm an NC45.

I'm NC43 and I have both. SS gives me more of bronzed highlight Shimpagne makes my cheeks look very pearlescent. I've mixed the two a couple of times it looks great! I use them both as highlights.