Shiny Lipgloss

missy29

I am after a lipgloss that in a neutral kind of pinky colour that is extremely shiny but not shimmery!! And one that lasts a bit longer than normal glosses. I could be asking for something non existent here!!
hmm.gif

I would really appereciate some suggestions.

Thanks!
smiles.gif

missy29

Thanks for that. I will go check out my mac counter.

But i had a look on the mac website, and i dont think we can get that in australia.
weeping.gif
(we cant get anything decent in australia)!!

Hopefully though i might be lucky!

..kels*

i'd suggest getting a lipstick that's the colour you're looking for & applying MAC's clear lipglass over top of it. it's super shiny & is long lasting. HTH!

missy29

I will have to give that a go. I usually put vaseline over the top of my lipsticks, but within seconds, it comes off! Definately like the idea of it being long lasting!!

Shavwi

I love Bobbi Brown's Buff lipgloss - it lasts pretty long and it's a nice neutral pinky color.

missy29

Thanks for all the suggestions! Hitting the shops tomorrow night, and now have a few ideas of where to go!

kimmy

have you tried MAC C-thru lipglass? it's not really pinky...but it doesn't have a whole lot of shimmer and it's a really nice neautral shade.
winks.gif

lara

Lip Varnishes were available in Australia - that collection was pre-website. Most counters still have the Varnishes in stock.

Katja

Try Saplicious lipgelee, which is a sort of light rosy nude on me. Very pouty and shiny with no shimmer.

Renee

Dior makes a Lip Beautifier that is really shiny and lasts incredibly long. You could use a pinky lipstick and put this on top. I love this stuff!