Shopping in/around Seattle WA

blindpassion

Hey Ladies (and guys). I'm going to be in Seattle for a few days, visiting from BC, and it's a SHOPPING trip
smiles.gif
I've never been to seattle to shop, so I'm pretty excited. I need some recs on where to shop, where are your favourite places in and around seattle?

I am 17 years old, really into fashion, obviously addicted to MAC haha so I'll be going to the CCO in Seattle Premium Outlets near everett (I hope im spelling that right...) anyways, I like really cute vintage stores and good quality knock off designer fashions, basically anything fashionable is great, price tag doesnt really matter, if I love it, I'm willing to splurge.

So what are your fav places to shop in seattle? I've never been there before so I'm lost.
Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
cheerleader.gif

wild child

Definitely check out the Seattle Premium Outlet! Nordstrom is nice, Nordstrom Rack is fun if you are patient and don't mind digging through the piles for bargains. There's a Nordstrom Rack near Alderwood Mall and one in downtown Seattle (2nd and Pine?). Google it just to be sure.

I'm from BC too so i'm not familiar with the vintage shops. Have a fun trip! Hope the border lineup isn't too long
smiles.gif

_tiffany

I don't really know of anywhere to go for vintage stuff, but I love Alderwood Mall out of all the malls here. It has a good mix of stores, like Forever 21, ForLove 21 (F21's jewelry store...it's really cheap with a lot of variety), Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Wet Seal, Macy's, Nordstrom, etc. Bellevue Square has a bunch of higher end stores if you're into that, but I don't really shop there often.

You could also just go to downtown Seattle, where Westlake Center is. There's not much at that mall, but there's a bunch of stores surrounding it. There's Nordstrom, Macy's, Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, to name a few. In walking distance is another mall called Pacific Place, it also has more high end stores like Tiffany & Co., Benetton, Barneys New York, and Club Monaco. Also, if you go to Pike Place Market, I think there's different little boutiques in the area where you could shop for clothes, I don't remember specific names though.

ms.marymac

There is a neat vintage shop on Broadway in Capital Hill, I can't remember the name. There are actually several boutiques in the same area, I would check it out if you are looking for things you can't just find anywhere.

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
There is a neat vintage shop on Broadway in Capital Hill, I can't remember the name. There are actually several boutiques in the same area, I would check it out if you are looking for things you can't just find anywhere.

i totally agree with this!

and definitely check out downtown by westlake mall. LIke the others said, the mall is nothing special but surrounding it theres some good stuff!

threelittlebirds

What kind of stores are you looking for in particular? My favorite places to shop in Seattle are downtown and a shopping center near University of Washington called University Village. U-Village has a freestanding MAC store but I think you're from BC(?) and the store on Robson is way better!

There is also a nice mall on the eastside called Bellevue Square, but I prefer downtown or U-Village to it, but i'm more partial to outdoor shopping than indoor. However, if it's crap weather, you might want to head there and I'm sure many of your shopping desires will be fulfilled.

Hope that helps a bit! Free freel to PM with any questions and I will try my best to answer. I only lived in Seattle for 1 year but I did quite a bit of shopping so I will do my best to help
smiles.gif