Should I buy new foundation after self-tanning?

jackie100

My face is pale, I'm an NC30, but sometimes after using self-tanner lotion I think I could be NC35, should I buy a second foundation to use just after I self tan? I'm kind of cheap and don't want to spend extra on a second foundation.

What do you girls do in regards to foundation after you use tanning lotion on your face?

Isis

I would (even though I don't tan), otherwise your face is going to be lighter than your body, and that's not so attractive looking. Just buy a drug store brand that way you don't feel like you're over spending. L'Oreal has a really good new one called True Match, and it's around $8.

Julia Vanhorn

Someone told me that instead of spending more money on foundation, you could use bronzer to make it slightly darker. Unless you are dramatically darker than your original shade, then it might be a good idea to get a new foundation.

laurenmo88

what julia said is what i do, i use my same foundation and then when i gett darker i usually just skip foundation and wear blush/bronzer

Miss_Behave

I can not recommend Chanel Bronze and Blanc universel highly enough!
It's great to adjust your foundation. for myself I only use the blanc because I'm aspirin white, but a friend of mine has both and she uses them either together, or the blanc in winter and bronze in summer to get a perfect airbrushed look and the perfect color match! there's a video on the chanel website about it.

Latest posts