should i get just the one..or both?

i made a post awhile ago about what lipgloss those two girls were wearing..and all of you said c-thru. but some of you also said that you get that exact look with myth AND c-thru. well i was wondering if i should just get the lipgloss or if i should get both the lipgloss and the lipstick..what do you guys think?

user2

I think that really depends on the pigmentation of your lips because I don't get that kinda look by just using C-Thru on my lips!
So if you have the opportunity I would check it out at a counter/store of just go for the lipstick!

Insomiac

Those two girls, I'm friends with them both on MySpace. Have you tried asking them if they just use the lipglass alone and/with a lipstick? They're nice girls and asking them wouldn't hurt.

ll*sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by delainekimberly
i did ask them, they didn't write back to me..i have a few times actually

hmm? they probably get a lot of messages everyday and it's hard for them to reply..maybe that's why

i currently have myth but i don't have c-thru.. but i pretty much know how they both look like

well myth is kind of pale pale salmon/beige colour on me.. and c-thru is basically beige.. but the thing is that if you were lipglass alone the colour won't last right? cause it's lipglass and its going to lose its colour and become sheer if you lick your lips or whatever.. but lipstick tends to stay on longer.. but at the same time it can become SO chalky especially if you put too much on or have dry lips

so maybe you buy one and experiment if you like wearing it alone.. and if you don't.. maybe buy the other one and wear them both and see the results?

Latest posts