Should i stick with Studio Tech or..

Sushi_Flower

go for Guerlain powder foundation?

Studio Tech i have mastered after 2 years of use and the only problem is that it needs special unique steps to make it work for me and time to apply it - the shade match NC43 is perfect for me though.

Guerlain powder foundation is gorgeous, finely milled and feels and applies like silk, and i love the convenience of a powder foundation i can apply in seconds anywhere with a brush (Studio Fix goes ORANGE on me and i've been through different shades and it's a no hoper, Mac needs to sort this problem out). There are only 6 shades but they are mostly yellow based and i surprisingly found a match but it is just a tiny bit too light for me especially near the jaw. In some lights it looks perfect though. My face is naturally lighter than my neck anyway but Studio Tech in NC43 seemed to very slightly correct that.

I'm sooo torn in between those 2 now...need some shoving in the right direction.

Oh and about what skin type i am etc, that just doesn't work with me, my skin acts the way i want it to depending on what moisturising cream i use so i can easily manipulate a foundation finish wise.

Miracat

Hmm, Studio Fix went orangey pink on me when I wore NW20. Now I have N3 it is absolutely fine. The Guerlain sounds lovely, give it a go and you know that Studio Fix will always be there!

Sushi_Flower

Aaargh i am still in turmoil about this, i only have abit of Studio Tech left and need to make a decision soon. I'm leaning towards Studio Tech today as colour is more perfect and Guerlain has SPF in it which made me look wierd in photos i took for comparison.

If only Studio Fix didn't go orange on me i wouldn't have this problem!