Should I try Bad Gal Lash?

Bernadette

I need to go get a new tube of mascara and I don't know what to do. I've been using DiorShow and I love it but I'm wondering if I should bother trying Bad Gal lash. Or should I get the new DiorShow Unlimited? Help meee. :confused:

OMGGGGGGGGGGG see i was at sephora not so long ago and the lady there was telling me how Diorshow and Bad Gal are both their 'best sellers' and I coudln't decide. honestly, i stood there for hours starring at both of them. unfortunetly, i chose diorshow. and i'm regretting it. i gave it to my mom :| i'm planning on getting bad gal, and i stronglyyyyy recommend you do too hun
smiles.gif

d_flawless

if you like diorshow you'll probably love it, since they both have larger wands. on my lashes, i gotta use a smaller brush to get in all the cracks n bits (haha), so when i used it i was like, "ehh"...

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Bad Gal lash and the new MAC 205 brush = lash heaven
winks.gif

heh shawna ive just read a few posts from you and all of them mention the 205 it must be great
greengrin.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I need to go get a new tube of mascara and I don't know what to do. I've been using DiorShow and I love it but I'm wondering if I should bother trying Bad Gal lash. Or should I get the new DiorShow Unlimited? Help meee. :confused:

My friend has it & she swears by it! It really extends those lashes!!

Latest posts