shroom

eye_pr0mise

okay so my cousin bought Shroom e/s on accident so she gave it to me .. :) what colors work with this ??

eowyn797

everything...it's a great highlighter
smiles.gif
you can use it on the browbone with just about any other combination you can think of...

also, check http://www.fairytale22.org/dusty/

stellarx1587

More like what DOESN'T work with! Its really a versatile color... there isn't anything you can't do with it and will work with any color family because it is so neutral.

pumpkincat210

It goes with alot of things. An ma made me a quad with shroom, tilt, contrast and sketch. It's very nice and can be either dramatic or normal depending on how you use the colors.

bellaetoile

agreed, shroom works as a highlight with just about any look. use a fluffy brush (say the 272) and apply a sheer wash of shroom from the crease to the browbone. it just makes any look more polished and blended. it can also be used blended into espresso and tempting for a neutral, brown-toned look.

kimmy

i agree with everyone else, it's a pretty amazing highlighter. i've been thinking about buying it for a while now, because i always see so many wonderful FOTDs using it as a highlighter
smiles.gif
you can also do a search here on Specktra and use "Shroom" as a keyword, it will come up with other threads that contain suggestions, swatches and even FOTDs that include Shroom
winks.gif

Latest posts