sigh.. need help about fakes...

hunnhi

So I didnt read this forum til after i bought a whole MAC PACK on ebay for 830$!!!
I bought it from magenta shores and not only that, i think theyre all fake...
What should i do now??
ssad.gif

TISH1124

file a paypal complaint and send it back....

Mac sold on Ebay in Big Bulk = 99.9% fake most of the time

panda0410

Magenta-shores has been noted as being a seller of counterfeits for quite some time. I actually know several people who filed against her for counterfeits and won. She has sold fake pigments in the past, of which I have seen in person, so this doesnt suprise me. There was speculation that this seller is actually he former ebayer divalaglam who was actually suspended from ebay altogether for selling counterfeits...

pumpkincat210

OMG! 830 dollars, faints. File a claim and don't close it until you get a full refund. Send back the items with INSURANCE and signature confirmation..because it's over a certain amount of money.. cannot express that one enough. Keep all messages within paypal's message system and copy over emails you both made in folder. Do everything in the time paypal gives you. You must be within the u.s. canada or u.k. to be eligible for a refund.

panda0410

You can still file a paypal complaint. I know two people who have filed against her already.

elle25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnhi
im from australia..
ssad.gif

so really theres nothing i can do? ><

Have the rules changed? It shouldnt matter that you are in Australia. I'm from Australia too and I've bought fake MAC from an Australian seller and I got a full refund.

TheCollector

Quote:
im from australia..
ssad.gif

so really theres nothing i can do? ><

As long as you paid through paypal, I'm almost positive you can file a claim. Thats one of the safety nets of paying with paypal. That is a horrendous amount of money to spend to end up with fakes
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

Have you received the items yet??

hunnhi

i recieved them yesterday. I looked at the products.. some of them look real some of them look fake...
but then im still unsure
ssad.gif
if my mind is just trying to convince myself that i didnt that much money for fakes.

mayra_831

Quote:
i recieved them yesterday. I looked at the products.. some of them look real some of them look fake...
but then im still unsure
ssad.gif
if my mind is just trying to convince myself that i didnt that much money for fakes.

They are fake!! They are Fake!! Trust me, I was scammed by this person too! I'm currently working on my claim with paypal, she is still swearing that her items are real and authentic, now saying they are "seconds" supposedly her, she is selling authentic mac that was supposedly not passed by quality and bla bla bla, my booty, she knows hwer items are fake and is trying to jack me for my money! I strongly urge you to open a claim and keep it open until you get your money back!!

Exotica

I was scammed by her too. unfortunately I didn't realize until after I left her positive feedback. try to get ALL your $$$ back and leave her negative feedback! I can't believe she still has 100% positive feedback after all the sh*t she's pulled.

softlysparkling

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayra_831
They are fake!! They are Fake!! Trust me, I was scammed by this person too! I'm currently working on my claim with paypal, she is still swearing that her items are real and authentic, now saying they are "seconds" supposedly her, she is selling authentic mac that was supposedly not passed by quality and bla bla bla, my booty, she knows hwer items are fake and is trying to jack me for my money! I strongly urge you to open a claim and keep it open until you get your money back!!

Any chance of an update? Her feedback is still at 100% positive.

BellaItalia1969

Hunnhi, blimey that's loadsa money for ....fakes
ssad.gif

It shouldn't matter wherever you live be it Australia,you can file a claim against this vile seller
nonono.gif

There's several Aussies,on Spectra who have valuable knowledge,Panda0410,Redambition,Jo apologies if i don't mention others...cant recall names
th_dunno.gif
but i do hope you will get your money back.What a rotten seller
nonono.gif
thmbdn.gif

Yikes! I guess I ws scammed as well, but it's been months now. Do you think I can still file a claim? Damn! I should have checked here first before buying
angry.gif