*sigh*

Shimmer

Husband thinks I should list the (unused) lily white on ebay, and then go get the apricot pink.
Thoughts?

edited to correct.

mspixieears

You mean Apricot Pink? I must say I thought that colour looks much prettier, would you prefer to have that one?

Shimmer

edited, and yes.
smiles.gif

user79

Why don't you just do what YOU want and who cares what your husband thinks about your make-up.

Shimmer

I'm sorry, I didn't realize communication in a marriage was a bad thing. He never told me to do one thing or another, he made a suggestion. My *sigh* was not related to him wanting me to do one thing or another, it was related to the fact that it's an asswhip that the girl gave me the wrong pigment in the first damn place.

karen

Are you able to just exchange it at the store?

There's a possibility that you'd get maybe a few dollars more on ebay, but it would be easier to exchange, I'd think. Or if you don't have the box, might as well list or swap for it.
I think Apricot Pink is the prettiest of the 3 colours. I tried all of them, but only bought Apricot Pink. I've worn it every day since the collection was released. Very versatile.

Shimmer

I have the box and the receipt.
I've pretty much decided I'll go ahead and bite and go to exchange it instead of buying the other one too...
mainly because like you said, ebay can be a pain in the arse!!!

I just hate going to that mall. :/

starrkissed

I hate it, too. It's a pain in the ass sometimes. =/ But I say go and exchange it for the other. It takes less time and you'll have the one you want alot faster.
smiles.gif

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Why don't you just do what YOU want and who cares what your husband thinks about your make-up.

SWISH.

Not what the OP was intending, but still a valid comment for these boards.
winks.gif

Shimmer

Perhaps it is a valid comment, in another thread.
It's also highly rude and extremely uncalled for.

Latest posts