Silly question

rbella

Could somebody please give me a short lesson on how to use commas? I know this makes me look stupid but I have no clue how to use them correctly. I just put them anywhere. Please help!!!!!!! I need suggestions so I don't look so dumb when I write letters, emails, etc.

Thanks in advance.

rbella

Holy cow. I have been using them totally wrong. How embarrassing. Thank you very much!!!

CantAffordMAC

lmao. Girrrrl I put them everywhere too. So much that I'd end up having one big ass run on sentance. i had to start using semicolons and whatnot.
winks.gif
I'm glad you got help

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
lmao. Girrrrl I put them everywhere too. So much that I'd end up having one big ass run on sentance. i had to start using semicolons and whatnot.
winks.gif
I'm glad you got help

AHAHAHHAHHAHH!!!!! I do that too!! I tried using semicolons in some of my sentences until my mother told me I had no clue how to use them. I would just stick one some place to make it seem like there was a break. Sometimes I will resort to tha dash (-). That's pathetic!!!!!!!!!
th_dunno.gif

CantAffordMAC

lmaooo I do it too! I use the dots a lot too.....i just keep using them....it never ends....lol! But its diff. when ur on the comp. I could care less lol

KikiB

I tend to use the dots a lot. I do care about using proper English and punctuation most of the time, however I do like it to sound like how I would talk when I am typing something.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiB
I tend to use the dots a lot. I do care about using proper English and punctuation most of the time, however I do like it to sound like how I would talk when I am typing something.

ahhhhh! I feel the same way!